Buffalo Sports - e-commerce Website for an Australian Manufacturer and Retailer
Located in Australia, the client is a reputed online and high-street sports goods manufacturer and retailer with a broad customer base. He is a stockiest and manufacturer of an assortment of sporting goods and accessories for different sports categories.
Customer wanted to create a new robust e-commerce website with faster uploading speed, as their website was crashing frequently. They were losing out on search engine rankings, and it was a blot on their business.
The challenge ahead of the Outsource2india's team was creating an e-commerce website with a new look and feel, user-friendly design, and smooth navigation. Additionally, we had to ensure following features and functionality:
- Smooth Migration to a new platform from the existing one
- Easy-to-use on hand-held devices like tablets and mobiles
- Features for Auction and Group Buying
- Simple and easy-to-use Content Management System
- Easy management and administration of assorted sporting line
Team at Outsource2india took great efforts to understand the client's requirements precisely, and had regular interactions with their team to develop an e-commerce website that suited their requirements. Our solution was a stylishly designed e-commerce website with:
- Pictorial view of entire sporting line with prices, stock availability, and other relevant attributes
- Highly secure shopping cart, fit for web and mobile e-commerce
- Easy navigation and functionality on all hand-held devices
- Efficient management of stock related delivery details
- Easier and faster payment methods, with product delivery within a week (or two weeks at maximum)
- Secure customer accounts
Outsource2india's solution delighted the client and they are extremely happy with its classy look and functionality.
- New e-commerce website has become one of the top ranking websites in its genre
- Client does not need to worry about their site's performance anymore, and can use more time on core management
- Online sales have peaked up within 8 months of launch
- Client has not asked for any assistance or maintenance support since launch as in-depth e-commerce management training was provided in the beginning itself as a part of the build
- The customer wants us to our extend solution to his subsidiary offerings as well
If you want to know more about our software development capabilities, or web development for e-commerce, get in touch with our experts.