Outsource Pharmaceutical Research Services
Pharmaceutical Research requires the skills of professional, educated researchers with extensive trade knowledge and an unmitigated understanding of advanced research techniques. Healthcare organizations within every sector of the medical industry can depend on comprehensive data gathered by the veteran team of researchers and analysts from Outsource2india (O2I), all for a fraction of the price of hiring an in-house research team. A scope of expansive services, from Patent Search to Database Creation, and Market Share Analysis to Web Mining, guarantees that all of your Pharma related developmental, market, and businesses research needs are met.
O2I provides versatile outsourcing options for companies demanding Pharmaceutical Research Services that encompass a complete range of possible research needs, all conducted by industry experts. We offer a plethora of Pharmaceutical based market and business research to aid with the complexities of collecting relevant data, providing comprehensive statistics and insights that have been customized to your unique business demands.
O2I's Range of Pharmaceutical Research Services
With O2I's capacity to handle a broad spectrum of Pharma based research, businesses need look no further for Pharmaceutical Research Services that are customized to your precise informational goals.
- R&D, Intellectual Property and Open Innovation - Pipeline Product Landscaping; Clinical Trial Assessment; R&D to OTC Switch Feasibility; Epidemiology Analyses; IP Searches/NPL Searches; IP and Technology Landscape; IP Licensing Studies
- Competitive Intelligence - Competitors R&D Strategy Evaluation; Technology Road Map Assessment; Competitors Regulatory Filing Status Assessment; Regulatory Approval Feasibility Analyses; Product Launch Time, Pricing and Positioning Strategies; Brand Line Extension/Portfolio Expansion; Sales Force Assessment, Distribution, Marketing Channel Analyses.
- Market Intelligence - Market Opportunity Analyses; Market Development and Positioning; Market Penetration Strategy Analyses; Consumer and Behavior Insights Analyses; Competitive Landscape and Profiling; Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement; Treatment Cost Assessment and Therapy Area Reports.
- Business Development and Licensing - Merger/Acquisition/Licensing Support; Procurement Intelligence and Analytics; Supplier Identification and Capability Assessment; Synergy Mapping Assessment; Sales Force Effectiveness and Promotional Spend; Company Valuation; Industry Watch/Newsletters.
Additional Pharma Research Services - O2I offers additional options as part of our comprehensive Pharma based research services.
- Patent Search
- Partners Searches
- Database Creation
- Web Mining
- Data Analyses
- Branding and Positioning Analysis
- Physician and Medical Practitioners Research
Benefits of O2I's Pharmaceutical Research Services
There are numerous benefits of outsourcing your requirements to O2I, including -
- We can take up ad-hoc projects and can handle large volume requirements in a cost-effective and efficient manner without compromising on quality.
- From Drug discovery to marketing, we can handle broad spectrum of research support unlike many pharmaceutical research companies that specializes in one or two services such as KOL (Key Opinion Leaders) identification. This enables us to cater to different research needs that you may have.
- Our analysts are familiar with international reporting standards and possess high-level English language skills. You can be assured to receive research reports that are accurate and require very less editing.
- Apart from English language skills, our analysts are proficient in foreign languages that enable us to offer research services in China, Middle East, and European countries.
- At O2I, we ensure that your research is not only accurate, but also well presented. We add infographics that help in the visual representation of your data and allow your readers to get a better understanding of the research.
- O2I has the capability and infrastructure to conduct primary research. Using the popular survey tool CATI (Computer-assisted telephone interviewing), we interview Pharma executives to get information that is relevant to your research.
Contact the Specialists at O2I Today!
Start the research process today when you contact O2I for Research and Analysis services. Our expert team is standing by to assist your business in all of your pharmaceutical market and business research needs!
Contact us right away and embark upon a fruitful partnership which would allow you to reach your business goals faster.