Popular Enterprise Mobility Solutions
The emergence of truly mobile computing devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc. has changed the way humans use technology and tools to communicate and manage their daily lives and relationships. This effect can be seen everywhere, including workspaces where employees are now free to bring in their own devices for work purposes. Organizations today are steadily embracing this merger of mobile and social life not only to save costs but also to be able to analyze user behavior data and use it as a part of their overall business strategy.
In the USA alone, 61% of the workers report working outside the office at some part of the time and each employee on an average uses 3 devices for work activities. Current enterprise mobility trends highlight the evolving nature of work and emphasize the need for companies to empower employee mobility in order to meet security, agility, and productivity demands.
6 Popular Enterprise Mobility Solutions
With rising market demands, it is the need of the hour to create tools and services that make businesses more agile and mobile. Some of the popular enterprise mobility solutions are listed here:
Enterprise Mobility - Top 5 Challenges and Solutions
Enterprise mobility is a catalyst to improve a business' performance including improved employee productivity, customer service, and many other key aspects of modern business. But enterprise mobility also comes with certain challenges which need to be addressed while making key business decisions. Some of them include:
Mobile Device Management
- Challenge - Various concepts such as BYOD, BYOP, CYOD, etc., are a direct result of businesses trying to keep up-to-date with the latest technological requirements, both internally, as well as on behalf of the employees. More and more companies are enabling their employees to use their own devices for work purposes. Despite this development, many consumer devices used in the workplace rarely come with enterprise-grade security features to allow a fully open BYOD policy. As a result, the IT department faces a range of difficulties while managing the devices operating on their network.
- Solution - To overcome this challenge, companies need to adopt new MDM mobility solutions or upgrade the existing ones to ensure security of the data used by these devices. Security breaches will come from all directions so a range of precautions must be in place.
- Challenge - A range of difficulties arise with the ever-changing mobile landscape when attempting to instill adequate security measures. This is the area which is number one priority for many enterprise mobility practitioners.
- Solution - Security will be a persistent and prominent issue in the mobile space. Companies must be prepared to trial security strategies on a regular basis and learn from their mistakes while investing in necessary resources to ensure that they do not suffer from a severe breach attack.
Mobile User Experience
- Challenge - User experience drives user adoption, and user adoption drives the ROI. One of the main challenges faced by companies is to provide a user experience on the mobile to be similar to the one they experience on the desktop.
- Solution - In order to streamline the processes, and improve employee productivity, companies need to invest in developing apps which provide a positive user experience and drives their employees to work and perform better.
Enterprise-ready Mobile Applications
- Challenge - Developing and deploying mobile apps while balancing usability and security so as to boost productivity is a major challenge facing organizations today. This process naturally serves as the key step to enterprise mobile strategies.
- Solution - Companies need to find the right tools and platforms to build apps which suit their business objectives and employee needs in an extremely broad, competitive, and fragmented market.
- Challenge - Every company needs to understand the power of mobile solutions and constantly find ways to leverage it to improve their business. Enterprise mobility strategies should be approached with a forward thinking, well-educated, and robust manner.
- Solution - The mobile strategy should not look too much into the future as changes within the marketplace happen too fast, and companies need to have a dynamic strategy which focuses on present opportunities and scalability.
Enterprise Mobility Solutions for Diverse Industries
Mobility has become central to how business functions, enabling its workers and customers to always remain connected while powering the next wave of services. Some of the industries who actively make use of mobility solutions include:
- Utilities and Energy
- Telecom Service Providers
- Logistics and Transportation
- Banking and Financial Services
- Fashion and Lifestyle
- Media and Gaming
- Retail and FMCG
Applications of Enterprise Mobility Solutions
Apart from the various industries as mentioned above there are certain applications of enterprise mobility which are spread across different fields and are used by most global organizations in some capacity or another. Some of the applications are listed below:
- Sales Force Automation
- Field Force Automation
- Vehicle Tracking
- Mobile Phone Tracking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Secure Mobile Banking
- Content Rendering
- Mobile Security Force Management
- Direct Store Delivery
- Location-based Solutions
- Delivery Order Management
Enterprise Mobility: Future Trends
The past few years has seen a lot of talk regarding the mobilizing of enterprise apps and developing good management strategies. So what is in store for the coming year?
Mobile security will continue to be the topmost priority of companies and the mobile app developers. There will be a continued focus on apps for work and getting things done. It is also predicted that there will be a rise in companion apps rather than replicating desktop apps.
Some other interesting stats which point to a bright future for enterprise mobility include -
- By 2018, the number of optimized enterprise mobile apps will increase 4 times as compared to 2014
- The global enterprise mobility market will touch $140 billion by 2020
- 70% of the employees say that they expect their workplaces to start allowing wearable technology soon
- By 2019, the enterprise sector will account for more than 39% of active IoT devices, with global enterprise expenditure on IoT touching $255 billion during the same time period
Leverage High-quality Enterprise Mobility Solutions from Outsource2india
At Outsource2india, Mobile app development and enterprise mobility solutions are typically designed and deployed based on the specific needs of the enterprises. The benefits of making systems available on the go include improvements in productivity, timeliness, and quality, and lowering costs, while resulting in enhanced customer satisfaction.
We have been providing high-quality enterprise mobility solutions to global clients for over a decade. We have an excellent team of mobile app developers which understands the needs of every enterprise and deliver the best results in a quick turnaround time. Feel free to contact us for any customized enterprise mobility requirement. Our team will be glad to cater to your requirements.