Outsource Google Analytics Services
The most effective way of reaching out to both new and old customers is through a website. Online content is fast becoming the paramount way of selling products/services to customers. If you own a website and primarily market your services through your website, you might be interested in knowing how many people reach your website.
Google Analytics can give you information about your website, which you can use while making business decisions. Google Analytics is also easy to use, has great features and is FREE. All you have to do is successfully implement Google Analytics for your site, and you will have a perfect web analytics package for your enterprise.
1. Site Statistics
Get basic metrics and information on how people are using your website. You can also track visitors around your site.
- Top Referrers and Keywords
- Most Popular Content
- Geographic Information about the audience of your site
Site statistics is suitable for: Sites with low traffic, sites with minimum content, outreach sites etc
2. Advanced Analytics
- With information on how people are moving around your site, you can raise your customer satisfaction levels
- Target more relevant solutions and products to your customers segments
- Identify your main success points, such as customer driven goals, sales driven goals etc
- Helps you understand which parts of your website is a success and which parts are falling. With such information you can stop trouble before it comes. For example, keeping a close eye on help metrics and customer support can help you
- If you engage your customers in a step wise procedure, you will notice that people will drop off at each step
- It is your responsibility, to make is easier for your customer to accomplish what he set out to do
- By analyzing and experimenting you can reap the rewards of increased customer turnover
- Integrate data from your banner and online Adwords with your site analytics data
- Discover the true worth of every potential customer that comes to your site by going beyond CPC
- At Outsource2india, we are vendor neutral. We have not restricted ourselves to one online Ad platform
- We can provide you with the competitive analysis that you require, whether you advertise with MSN, Google or Yahoo
Integrating Offline Data
- The customers for a lot of companies don't exist only in the online world. There are a lot of interactions that take place in the real world, such as payments, package delivers or telephone interactions
- If offline data is not taken into account it can lead to erroneous projections
- You can meld your data from unrelated sources and present a coherent picture by using the latest tools and data visualization software
Advanced Analytics is suitable for: Websites with a lot of traffic, registration paths and diverse referrers and keywords.
- Normal site tracking measures disregard the presence of Flash
- We can tag your flash pages so that important functionalities are tracked
Custom GA Codes
- In some cases, the data that has to be gathered is dynamic and changes depending on the situation
- Our web analysts can work with your web development team to make sure that your reporting requirements are met despite of the constraints
4. Optimization Testing
Testing is integral to the running of a successful website, as without experimenting, no one can tell what is really working.
- This includes testing different variations of a particular page
- A/B testing proves to be especially helpful when comparing the overall design or single elements
- Although A/B testing is useful, it has some limitations. Multivariate testing on the other hand can test combinations of multiple elements
- MVT testing can obtain dramatic results by varying online factors such as design, copy, images etc
- MVT testing can help you make the most of your site and get ahead of your competitors
Contact us for Google analytics web services or Google analytics support and we'll be happy to help you.