Server Monitoring Services
Server uptime has become a critical factor in IT-based organizations. Server unavailability or server overload can severely impact the company bottom-line within just a few minutes. As the complexity and the number of servers, both on-premise and in the cloud, increases along with the varied geographical locations of global businesses, it has become essential to monitor the performance of each server effectively and make sure that it is functioning optimally all the time.
Rather than involving in-house resources and developing a monitoring infrastructure, it is best to outsource server monitoring task to professionals. This is because outsourcing helps you to hugely reduce your overhead costs. Today, numerous businesses are outsourcing server monitoring services. At Outsource2india, we have been offering quick and efficient services to global clients.
Server Monitoring Services We Offer
At Outsource2india, weO2I offer a complete range of server monitoring services, which can be tailored for your business requirements. Our services include -
- Server Monitoring System Setup - We first understand your server hierarchy and build a flow of dependencies, impacts, applications, users, rules, error thresholds, etc., along with your IT team and business stakeholders. This becomes the base of our monitoring service. We either use your current monitoring setup or consult for selecting and implementing additional tools for effective monitoring.
- On-premise Server Monitoring - Once the setup is done we monitor physical in-house servers like Windows Servers or Linux Servers. We also monitor the applications running on the servers if the client desires.
- Cloud Server Monitoring - As the world is becoming increasingly virtualized, we understand that many companies are opting for cloud-based servers, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, DigitalOcean, etc. So, we also provide simultaneous monitoring of the cloud-based servers as well.
- Server Monitoring Dashboard and Reporting - As monitoring is an ongoing task, based on the client needs we provide periodic reports, server availability report, health trend, server busy report, network maps, etc. We also offer a dashboard for our clients, which can be accessed anytime to know the status of the company-wide servers.
- Automated and Manual Monitoring - We use several popular tools for server monitoring and we also deploy resources to keep an eye on any deviations. Our mix of manual and automated server and application monitoring services are highly appreciated by our clients.
- Server Performance Analytics - During the server monitoring process, we also perform analytics of critical factors like server uptime, CPU usage, disk usage, memory usage, load, application status, bandwidth utilization, queue lengths, etc. These give vital insights into the health of the servers and how actions could be taken to mitigate future incidents.
- Server Maintenance - We conduct manual or automated server maintenance activities, to reduce load and memory usage and increase server uptime.
- Server and Application Performance Monitoring - Apart from servers there's a need to monitor the apps that are running, for instance, we monitor Microsoft apps such as Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Active Directory, BizTalk, and more. Our server and application performance monitoring services go hand-in-hand.
- Proactive Server Issue Resolution - Our professionals know that continuous monitoring reduces incidents significantly. So we keep a close watch on all the network and server parameters, traffic, bandwidth, users, etc. Whenever, there's an outage or critical level is reached, we proactively take steps to resolve those problems. Our team is also experienced in troubleshooting unknown issues.
- Root Cause Analysis - If there's an incident or server downtime, we build an RCA report or Root Case Analysis report, through which we provide in-depth details of why the issue occurred, our diagnosis, and also suggest rules that can be set in place to avoid similar instances in the future.
- Alerts and Notifications - We provide instant notifications through e-mail, phone, messenger apps, or SMS about any errors or downtime happening in the servers or apps. We also alert the required stakeholders about the severity of the incident, system dependencies, and the warning/error thresholds.
- IMS Server Monitoring Services - O2I offers a complete range of Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) like Data Center Services, Remote Monitoring Services, Network Management, Security Management and much more. Server monitoring services is a part of our IMS offering.
Why Should You Choose O2I for Outsourcing Server Monitoring Services?
Outsource2india is a premium provider of IT infrastructure monitoring services that include server and application monitoring in India. Once you partner with us, you can be assured of the following benefits -
- We offer flexible pricing structure, where you are billed based on the skills of the resources involved, time taken, etc. this enables us to offer quality services at affordable rates
- Our professionals follow strict project evaluation methods to ensure that only the best practices are deployed to complete your project, thereby assuring utmost project quality standards
- Having worked with hundreds of global clients, our team has experience in leveraging a wide range of server monitoring tools and technologies. So, we can help you with any kind of requirement
- We cover all bases for you, round the clock, and throughout the year. Our team works in rotation to make sure that your servers are monitored 24x7 without fail
- We ensure that minor incidents do not escalate into severe issues by proactive management of the servers and applications as well as quick troubleshooting for issue resolution
- Our clients enjoy significant in-house server monitoring cost reduction and savings as a result of reduced server downtime
Get Efficient & Consistent Server Monitoring Services at Outsource2india
Outsource2india is a global outsourcing firm offering quality services to global clients for over 24 years now. So, we carry a rich multi-domain industry experience, which enables us to provide quality services to all our global clients. Outsource2india will provide professional services that will reduce your server downtime and increase business effectiveness. We also provide other infrastructure management services, such as Dynamics 365 setup and customization services, data center services, etc.
If you are looking for a partner for outsourcing server monitoring services in India, look no further. Just contact us now and we will make sure that your servers are monitored round the clock with utmost dedication.
Analysis Business Modeling
Process at O2I Software
Development Expertise Software
Development Team Project
Quality Standards Clinical Trial
Software Development Telecom
Software Viral Marketing
Game Development Application
Development Process Technical
Analysis Process e-Learning
Solutions Process Project
Management Process Tools & Technologies J2EE
Programming Service Oriented
- Outsource2india Enabled a Hospital Chain in the US to Streamline Internal Communication Via a Top-notch Team App
- Outsource2india Provided Excellent Workday Support Services to a US-based Real-Estate Client
- Outsource2india Empowered a Dubai-based Client to Streamline Workflow with Outstanding SN App Integrations
- Outsource2india Developed a Ticketing Software Using ServiceNow for a US-based Firm
- Outsource2india Helped a Data Analytics Company with Power BI Solutions
- Outsource2india Provided ServiceNow Solutions to a UAE-based Logistics Firm