Case Study on IT Helpdesk Solutions for UK-based Motorcycle Insurance Provider
We were approached by one of the top providers of two-wheeler and motorcycle insurance in the UK.
The Client's Requirement
The client was facing some very specific IT helpdesk related problems that were not handled correctly by their previous service partner. The client's in-house team lacked the skills required for problem-solving and trouble-shooting various issues that arose frequently. As a result, the client wanted to outsource IT helpdesk services and discover options that could reduce costs, minimize downtime, and increase the overall efficiency of their IT infrastructure.
The main issues faced by client included:
- Inability of the IT team to focus on core business tasks due to constant issues
- The client saw a considerable financial loss due to frequent IT system downtime and outages
- Inefficient IT resource management and high costs
- The client was not able to utilize the latest trends in technology for betterment of their business
The client's requirements were very specific and challenging. This is because -
- The client needed efficient support for 14 hours from Monday to Friday, at least 8 hours on Saturday, and 4 hours on Sunday
- We were supposed to accomplish support service delivery efficiently while coordinating with the client's team and providing support for six locations in the United Kingdom
O2I implemented a customized helpdesk solution for the client, which included -
- We first setup an efficient ticketing solution to streamline the helpdesk system
- To meet the client's unique timing requirements we set up a team that worked in shifts to cover the desired hours
- We automated most of the routine applications to save time and expenses
- Our team remotely monitored the servers thereby ensuring zero downtime
The client benefited greatly from our hands-on approach to the project. Some of the high-points of the project included -
- Our solution enabled the client to focus on their key business areas and be assured about IT uptime
- The number of IT issues reduced drastically due to our proactive monitoring
- The downtime is almost nil as our team efficiently troubleshoots all the problems and rectifies them within the desired SLAs
- Now, the client looks at issues just once a week and gets reports from our professional team on a daily basis
- Delighted with our dedication and innovative problem solving techniques, the client has recommended O2I to other companies as well
- Extending the current engagement, the client has hired us for application development services as well
Benefit from Enhanced IT Helpdesk Services with Outsource2india
With over 17 years of experience in a variety of Infrastructure Management Services, we are well-adept at running an IT helpdesk, however busy and large-scale it might be. We can provide both part-time and full-time help desk services, dedicated application monitoring centers, and even a service desk for handling employee requests.
Contact us now for efficient, cost-effective IT Helpdesk Services.