Why Outsource Healthcare BPO to India?
Healthcare BPOs in India provide end-to-end healthcare BPO that can address the needs of the Provider (Hospital and Physician) and Payer (Insurer and TPA) segments of the healthcare market.
Outsource healthcare BPO to O2I and benefit from the following advantages.
India is the numero uno outsourcing destination
A recent NASSCOM-McKinsey Study had this to say about India "Extending the leadership of the Indian IT and BPO industries, India has an estimated share of 65 percent within the global IT services offshoring segment and around 46 percent of the global BPO market." For most global outsourcers, India is the number one choice for outsourcing healthcare BPO.
O2I is a pioneer in outsourcing and has been providing outsourcing solutions since 2002. O2I provides proficient healthcare BPO such as medical billing and coding, medical transcription, teleradiology, healthcare software services and much more.
India's healthcare expertise
IT-enabled healthcare BPO were one of the earliest services that were outsourced to India. The country has a skilled manpower pool trained specifically in this area.
At Outsource2india, we have a skilled, trained and certified healthcare BPO team. We have been providing proficient, accurate and competent healthcare BPO to our healthcare customers.
Read more about HMO plans.
India's market maturity
India has proven capabilities in healthcare BPO and the market has matured substantially.
A number of factors work together in India to provide a cutting edge in healthcare business process outsourcing services to global customers:
- HIPAA compliant processes
- AAPC trained medical coders
- Thorough knowledge of US government regulations and medical coding / billing procedures and processes
- Software applications to streamline workflow
- A college-educated, trained, skilled and experienced operations team
At Outsource2india, we hire only the best. Our healthcare team is highly skilled, trained, proficient and experienced in providing a large number of healthcare BPO. Our Teleradiology team has certified and licensed radiologists who provide competent services.
India's large pool of skilled IT manpower
Another survey conducted by the McKinsey Global Institute on "Emerging Global Labor Markets," indicates that India has more than double the number of people with basic capabilities for jobs in IT and BPO when compared to other countries like China.
- 25 percent of engineers in India have the basic skills for offshore IT jobs, compared to 10 percent each in China and Russia.
- India has the third largest higher education capacity in the world.
- Currently, India produces 2.5 million graduates every year, growing at a CAGR of 6.5 percent per year.
India has best-of-breed infrastructure and secure networks
India has superior broadband connectivity, secure networks and best-of-breed infrastructure. With world-class technology and infrastructure, India has been able to provide high-quality healthcare BPO to global customers.
Technologically advanced infrastructure supports the high quality healthcare BPO provided by Indian companies. At Outsource2india, we have the latest in infrastructure and technology. We also have stringent security measures in place.
- Independent internet leased circuits from multiple ISPs are installed for data access and redundancy
- Built-in IT redundancies for uninterrupted operation.
- Networked capacity of over 100 seats
- 200% power back up
- Independent bays for each client
- Dedicated, fully equipped training infrastructure
- 24/7 security supported by state-of art access control system
- Fire alarm system, fire fighting equipment supported by an emergency rescue team
- Physical restrictions on access to work area and network center
- Firewall protection for internal network from the world wide web
- Enterprise-wide multiple virus protection system
- 128-bit SSL and data encryption on all web based applications
- Digital certificate authentication for all servers
- Each user has unique login, power-on and screensaver passwords
- Controlled media usage/movement through inventory logs and physical checks
- User accounts to access shared resources like fax machines and photocopiers
- Random screening of emails for attachments with PHI
Find out more about O2I's Infrastructure and Technology
India has a growing domestic ITES-BPO market
According to the Nasscom Newsline, "the Indian BPO industry with services like customer support and telemarketing had revenues touching US$ 0.8 billion in 2006, while domestic IT services grew at an estimated 27 percent during 2006-07."
India offers a wide range of healthcare BPO
India has the necessary skills, talent and technology to provide a wide range of healthcare BPO that cater to the healthcare industry.
At O2I, we offer the following healthcare BPO
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Medical Claims Processing
- Charge Entry
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Claims Processing
- Accounts Receivable
- Medical Animation
- Clinical Services
- Medical Transcription
- Impact Analysis Software
- Patient Record Management and EMR (Electronic Medical Record)
Training and Development in India
In India, Healthcare BPO providers ensure that new employees are well-trained. At O2I, we ensure that our employees are well-trained.
When employees are hired, they participate in a compulsory, intensive, four-week training program at a state-of-the-art training facility. From senior management to delivery staff, every employee participates in training that develops and enhances skills.
An in-house education department has developed training methodologies that focus on legal compliance and process adherence. A management team plays a key part in the training process, providing active training on the floor and in the classroom.
The curriculum covers a broad spectrum of training modules, using multimedia courseware and collaborative tools.
There are 24-hour language labs, supervised by qualified professionals some of whom even have a Ph.D. in English. The lab is highly interactive and includes extensive role-playing, quizzing, testing and collaboration between employees in the U.S. and India.
Training and skill refinement is an ongoing process that results in a highly motivated, quality conscious workforce. The training cycle includes constant benchmarking against industry leaders to ensure that there is strict adherence to quality processes and legal compliance.
There is a continuous revamping of training materials and valuable feedback which helps to improve training efforts. This ensures consistent performance and a predictive quality of service.
India has stringent quality measures
Following ISO 9000 guidelines, Indian Service Providers are dedicated to quality and continuous process improvement for both customers and employees. Their responsibility is to ensure that through established standards and measurements, the level of quality at their company matches or exceeds your expectations.
At O2I, we ensure quality at every step. Find out more about the quality measures at O2I.
Organizational excellence and quality awareness are developed through innovative process improvements, training, measurements and the development of customer and employee satisfaction programs.
Outsource Healthcare BPO to India
With their skill, expertise and familiarity with international norms and standards, Indian Healthcare BPO Providers can offer quality solutions for your healthcare needs.
O2I is one such Indian Healthcare BPO Provider who can provide high-quality healthcare BPO at a cost-effective price. Outsource healthcare BPO to O2I and give your organization a competitive advantage!
Please fill in the inquiry form and Outsource2india's Client Engagement Team will contact you within 24 hours.
Get a glimpse of O2I's unique 5-stage outsourcing process.
Find out more about O2I's Healthcare Software Solutions.
Software At O2I Healthcare
Specialties HIPAA Compliance HIPAA 5010
Standards Compliance CPT Coding
Billing Process Charge
Entry Process Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process FAQs on Medical Accounts
Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing
Claims Adjudication Services Medical
Transcription Process HL7 ICD-10 Compliance
- US-based Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm Approached O2I For Medical Transcription Services
- Outsource2india Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a Leading Healthcare Company
- Outsource2india Assisted a Florida-based Medical Billing Company with ICD-10 Implementation
- Caribbean Radiologists Got STAT Reports Automation Services from Outsource2india
- Outsource2india Helped a Medical Imaging Firm with Quick Teleradiology Services
- O2I Processed Over 3000 Encounters Related to Rehabilitation Care for a Group of Physicians from Indianapolis