Security Measures at Outsource2india
At Outsource2india, we take security concerns very seriously. Our security parameters are based on HIPAA and ISO 9001:2000 standards. As our healthcare customer, you be assured about the privacy of your data as we follow high standards when it comes to maintaining security.
We conduct an audit trail on all our employees who have access to patient or other healthcare information. Our processes and technology also follow HIPAA’s security and confidentiality norms regarding patient health information. At the onset of every project, we sign confidentiality and service agreements to assure the customer of complete security.
We have stringent security policies to ensure data security, network security, site security and personnel security. Our internet usage policies, company usage policies and software/hardware warranties further ensure that security is maintained by all our employees. Choose us as your healthcare partner and stay assured about the privacy and confidentiality of your data.
- Every employee of Outsource2india signs a confidentiality agreement before they work on any project. We conduct regular security audits and penetration tests to check if security is maintained at all levels. Security breaches, if any will be immediately reported to our customers.
- Our experienced IT team sets up appropriate security devices, procedures and processes to guard the confidentiality and integrity of customer data. Our software and other configuration are based on project and customer requirements.
- We take a backup of data on a daily basis
- All personnel who have access to any sensitive healthcare data like patient records, or voice files have to sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements before starting work on the project.
- All the employees of Outsource2india are given training on the importance of maintaining the security of customer data.
- No documents can be taken or brought into the office. The use of personal laptops, CDs and floppies are prohibited. Whilst leaving the premises spot checks are conducted.
- The personnel ID card of each employee is verified upon entering the office premises.
- At Outsource2india, we abide by a strict security policy when it comes to network access and passwords. We ensure that utmost security is maintained with regards to network security
- The system access policies at Outsource2india are limited to only a few
- All the external drives (floppy disk drives/pen drives) are disabled on each computer. Spot checks are conducted on a regular basis
- We have installed firewalls and antivirus software. We use the latest versions
- Our systems run on a secure server. We use a secure 128-bit SSL encryption
- All the systems at Outsource2india are password protected. This ensures that only authorized personnel can access our systems
- Our network and systems are password protected at multiple levels to prevent unauthorized access. Passwords are also changed from time to time to ensure complete security
- In case of an emergency, our network can be backed up and stored in a secure facility
- Our office only has electronic security doors that guarantee limited access
- We ensure that customer data is accessible only to authorized personnel
- We have smoke alarms and fire extinguishers in our premises
- Surveillance cameras monitor our office on a 24x7 basis
- 24 x 7 security personnel man our office to prevent burglary /vandalism
Business Continuity plans
In case our business is disrupted because of natural calamities or software/hardware failure, we will ensure that your work is conducted from our other delivery centers. We have setup disaster recovery, data recovery and physical recovery policies to ensure business continuity.
Contact us to outsource medical billing, medical coding, accounts receivable, medical transcription or teleradiology.
Whom do we serve
Clinics and care centers
Medical Insurance companies
Medical Billing Companies
Revenue Cycle Management firms