FAQs on Outsourcing Medical Billing Services
Here are a few frequently asked questions by our customers when outsourcing their medical billing services.
What medical billing services do you provide?
What are some of the facilities that Outsource2india offers?
- Daily billing and follow-up
- Accurate electronic claims submission and tracking
- Claims re-submission
- Quick turnaround on payments and financial reporting
- Secure login
- Online patient information
- Online financial reports
- Practice analysis
- Cash register
- Online pending transactions lists
- Online user-friendly scheduler to manage your time and appointments
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
- Electronic funds transfer
- Customized office forms such as Registration Forms, Sign-in Sheets, Hospital Superbills and Office Superbills
What medical specialties do you handle?
We have the capability to handle any medical specialty with finesse. We have catered to several medical specialties in the past including Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Ear Nose & Throat, Orthopedic Surgery Rheumatology, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Radiologic Technology and Internal Medicine.
How long is the set-up process?
The setup process starts once you sign the contract. From our past experiences, the process takes 3 - 7 days for most physicians. After reviewing your healthcare facility we can give you a more accurate estimate.
How do I send my medical billing information to you?
You can use a high-speed duplex scanner to scan the data to our servers, where it gets entered into our processing systems.
What is the benefit of filing claims electronically?
Filing claims electronically is a time saver. A paper claims submission takes 90-120 days, whereas standard electronic claims filing will get you the reimbursement from the insurance companies within 7-21 days. Time can further be reduced if you use all our medical billing services. Plus there are no extra charges for electronic transmission of claims.
Do you follow-up on unpaid claims?
Yes, we do. We re-process the claim by putting in any additional information that is needed. If the additional information is not available at Outsource2india, we will contact your office for the information. We will then follow it up with an appeal if the claim remains unpaid.
Can I check my billing balance?
Yes. You can do so online, either from your home or office, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, through the secure login that we will provide you.
Where can patients call for billing inquiries?
Customer care is a priority at Outsource2india. We have a Helpdesk where specially trained medical billing personnel will answer your queries and requests.
Are there any other costs or charges?
Apart from the set-up charges and the service charges, you can stay rest assured that there are no hidden costs.
Will any patient charts be taken out of my office?
No, patient charts will never leave your office. In some cases, we may require some notes for reference when filing for an appeal of a claim.
How are payments received and posted?
You can give us your preferences. If it is by checks, then it can be deposited directly to your bank account. The transfer of funds is always made payable to you or your corporation. We will update you on your deposit information via fax or secure e-mail.
Contact us for any queries related to outsourcing medical billing.
Software At O2I Healthcare
Specialties HIPAA Compliance HIPAA 5010
Standards Compliance CPT Coding
Billing Process Charge
Entry Process Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process FAQs on Medical Accounts
Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing
Claims Adjudication Services Medical
Transcription Process HL7 ICD-10 Compliance
- US-based Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm Approached O2I For Medical Transcription Services
- Outsource2india Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a Leading Healthcare Company
- Outsource2india Assisted a Florida-based Medical Billing Company with ICD-10 Implementation
- Caribbean Radiologists Got STAT Reports Automation Services from Outsource2india
- Outsource2india Helped a Medical Imaging Firm with Quick Teleradiology Services
- O2I Processed Over 3000 Encounters Related to Rehabilitation Care for a Group of Physicians from Indianapolis