Hospital Billing Services
Outsource Hospital Billing services to save costs on infrastructure and in-house resources. O2I can help you maintain an effective billing mechanism to receive payments and track expenses. The Hospital Billing team at Outsource2india has in-depth knowledge of the US healthcare industry. We have over 24 years of experience working with hospitals and medical practitioners and can help you increase your reimbursements by more than 20%.
Hospital Billing Services at Outsource2india
Hospitals require an error free operation; errors should be restricted to a maximum of 2% to achieve better rates of return. Our experience in working with hospitals in the US and UK combined with a strict quality control process has consistently ensured low rates of errors for our customers.
The features of Outsource2india's hospital billing and collection services include:
- Accounts receivables management such as follow up on bills, collections reporting, insurance follow-up, denials analysis and re-billing
- Data entry of patient information such as the Patients' Name, Present Address, City, State, Zip Code, Social Security Number, Employer Details, Insurance Details like Primary, Secondary and Tertiary, and guarantor information
- Entry of CPT / ICD codes and other charge entry details like Date of Service, Referring Physician, Ordering Physician, Place of Service, Type of Service, Modifiers, Authorization or Referral Details and Co-pay Details
- EOB entry such as Patient Account Number / Patient Control Number, Patient Name, Date of Service, Procedure Code, Billed Amount, Allowed Amount, Adjusted Amount, Paid Amount, Deductibles and Denial Details
Why Outsource Hospital Billing?
Hospitals and health care service providers, like any other organization, need to maintain an effective billing mechanism to receive payments and also track expenses. Conducting hospital billing services in-house is not only tedious but also expensive. Staff costs, administrative expenses and overheads towards infrastructure will be some of the costs that you will have to consider if you conduct hospital billing in-house.
If you'd much rather focus on providing better care for your patients and have some one else take care of maintaining your reimbursements, outsourcing your hospital billing services might be the solution you are looking for. Outsourcing brings direct cost savings on running a billing operation whilst saving costs on staff salaries and other overheads.
Outsource2india has been in the forefront in providing hospital billing services coming with an acute knowledge of the US healthcare industry. We have been working with various hospitals and medical practitioners for over 24 years and can help you increase your reimbursements by more than 20%.
Medical Standards followed at Outsource2india
- We can work with all major medical billing software such as Medisoft, Medical Manager, eClinicalWorks, AdvancedMD, Kareo, Elligence etc
- We are HIPAA compliant
- We have extensive experience in CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10 coding Level I, II, III
- We're proficient in regulations related to Medicare, Medicaid, managed care, third party liability, workers compensation, Preferred Provider organizations and indemnity insurers
Contact us to outsource hospital billing services.
Software At O2I Healthcare
Specialties HIPAA Compliance HIPAA 5010
Standards Compliance CPT Coding
Billing Process Charge
Entry Process Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process FAQs on Medical Accounts
Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing
Claims Adjudication Services Medical
Transcription Process HL7 ICD-10 Compliance
- US-based Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm Approached O2I For Medical Transcription Services
- Outsource2india Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a Leading Healthcare Company
- Outsource2india Assisted a Florida-based Medical Billing Company with ICD-10 Implementation
- Caribbean Radiologists Got STAT Reports Automation Services from Outsource2india
- Outsource2india Helped a Medical Imaging Firm with Quick Teleradiology Services
- O2I Processed Over 3000 Encounters Related to Rehabilitation Care for a Group of Physicians from Indianapolis