Outsource2india Helped a Medical Imaging Firm with Quick Teleradiology Services
The client is a leading medical imaging organization based in Fremont, California.
Client's Requirement and Challenges
The client was facing excessive backlog in their teleradiology requirement and they were looking for a reliable teleradiology service provider. They wanted services for different imaging techniques including CT, X-rays, MRI, Oncology, US, etc. They had a huge backlog which needed to be cleared quickly hence were looking for a partner who could cater to their needs with a turnaround to 12 to 24 hours.
There were several challenges that our team had to face during the execution of the project. Some of them are listed here -
- The client had a huge backlog and he wanted us to clear the same within a quick time
- The client wanted us to start the project immediately and provide the results within a quick turnaround time of 12 to 24 hours
- Our team needed to study the new PACS software that the client was using in order to work smoothly
- We had to face some issues regarding the connection as we were not able to log into the system to begin the work
Our Project Plan
We devised the following project plan for the client -
- It was decided that a dedicated team would be working to help the client with teleradiology services with a turnaround of 12 to 24 hours
- Our team needed to learn the PACS software hence it was decided that there would be a short training session for our team of radiologists
- The client was informed about the connection that needed to be established for our team of radiologists to start the work
After carefully analyzing the client's requirements and the challenges, our team devised the following solution for the client -
- The client established the connection and our team began with the work and was easily able to keep up with the required turnaround time of 12 to 24 hours
- Our team was immediately able to grasp the working of the PACS software and provide the client with highly accurate services
The client was extremely delighted and was not only impressed by our professional approach towards the work but also the cost-effectiveness of the project. The President of the organization even praised our team with his kind words.
I want to express my sincere appreciation for the dedication you have shown towards our company, truly a blessing and I thank you. You are doing a great job which allows us time to take good care of the client in areas we could only glance over.President,
Medical Imaging Company, CA, USA
Outsource Teleradiology Services to Outsource2india
Outsource2india has been a pioneer when it comes to providing quality teleradiology services and a plethora of other healthcare services. Outsourcing teleradiology services to us can not only help you to save costs but also give you an ample amount of time to focus on your core competencies. Our team comprises some of the most talented and skilled radiologists who can cater to any of your needs. If you are looking for a reliable, cost-effective, and efficient teleradiology service provider, then you have come to the right place. Get in touch with us today!
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Software At O2I Healthcare
Specialties HIPAA Compliance HIPAA 5010
Standards Compliance CPT Coding
Billing Process Charge
Entry Process Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process FAQs on Medical Accounts
Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing
Claims Adjudication Services Medical
Transcription Process HL7 ICD-10 Compliance
- US-based Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm Approached O2I For Medical Transcription Services
- Outsource2india Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a Leading Healthcare Company
- Outsource2india Assisted a Florida-based Medical Billing Company with ICD-10 Implementation
- Caribbean Radiologists Got STAT Reports Automation Services from Outsource2india
- Outsource2india Helped a Medical Imaging Firm with Quick Teleradiology Services
- O2I Processed Over 3000 Encounters Related to Rehabilitation Care for a Group of Physicians from Indianapolis