We are now doing over 150,000 Medical Billing transactions/month for a Healthcare Technology Company in USA.
Outsource Psychiatry Transcription Services
With a team skilled in medical terminologies and experience in various facets of medical transcription, Outsource2india (O2I) can assist you in providing seamless and cost-effective medical transcription services – in both psychiatry and psychology. While many outsourcing providers fail to differentiate between psychiatry and psychology, we understand the nuances involved in each of these fields and can appropriately customize our services based on your needs.
Our team handles handwritten and typed notes, audio recordings, reports from clinical tests and multiple diagnoses. We compile all these disparate notes and records into organized documents. Outsource2india's psychiatry transcription services cover these and other patient records, freeing healthcare providers from time-consuming backend work.
Psychiatry transcription and psychology transcription at O2I
Outsource2india's psychiatry and psychology transcription services cover these areas:
- Initial Diagnostic Notes
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Emergency Room Reports
- Physical Examination Reports
- Psychotherapy Evaluations
- Radiology Reports
- Psychological Reports
- Peer Reviews
- Research Notes
- Lab Notes
- Progress Notes
- SOAP Notes
- Discharge Summaries
- Insurance Records
- Medical Billing Records
How do the psychiatry transcription specialists at O2I work?
Outsource2india's medical transcriptionists follow a 4 step process in converting audio records into text based medical reports and documents. This foolproof process ensures that the final transcribed report is error free.
- The first step in the process involves the doctor recording the dictation via an analog or a digital recorder. The better the quality of the recording device, the higher is the clarity of the dictation.
- The recorded dictation is then transferred to a secure server in the hospital or directly transferred to the medical transcriptionist. This allows for constant access to the servers and hence a faster turnaround time.
- The transcriber listens and captures to the dictation using tools such as a foot pedal (to play, pause and rewind the recordings), high quality headphones, computers and word processors. The transcriptionist will then capture the dictation word-by-word without modifying anything that is being said in the recording.
- The next crucial step involves a stringent quality check and re-editing in case of errors. We offer a quality assurance of 99% on a 12 hour turnaround time. This is reviewed and submitted for editing if any errors are found.
Why choose O2I's psychiatry medical transcription services?
- Reduction of up to 50% in costs involved with labor, infrastructure and administrative overheads
- Access to a highly qualified and trained team of medical transcriptionists
- Better focus on providing patient care
- Stringent systems and quality measures ensure greater than 98% accuracy rate
- Professionals trained in various medical terminologies and specific languages associated with psychiatry and psychology
- Turnaround times start from as low as 12 hours for an assignment
- Customized service offering based on business goals and the project
- Periodical reports on the progress of the project
- Easy points of contact with the team working on your assignment
- HIPAA compliant medical transcription
- 100% privacy and security of sensitive medical data
Contact us to outsource psychiatry transcription.