Hybrid Mobile and Web App Development for a Saudi Arabian Client
The Client and Their Business Requirement
Our client is a real-estate mogul based out of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and apart from real estate development, they are also actively involved in Property Assessment, Property Management, and Property Marketing.
With a large number of properties under their belt and services in various property verticals, they wanted to consolidate their services and features into an expansive and feature rich backend web app. At the same time, they also wanted a mobile app for both iOS and Android, which could pull in related information from the web app, and therefore could be used easily by their customers and business partners alike. After disqualifying a large number of vendors, they decided to choose Outsource2india as their app development partner.
The project required our developers to work on two separate apps, a Hybrid/HTML5 based app for mobile, and a web app as well. Because of the nature of the client's requirement, we faced quite a few daunting challenges during the course of the project, including -
- The client had to be able to log into the web app from remote locations in order to make any necessary changes at any given time of the day
- The app had to feature both Arabic and English as the language medium, while ensuring the users could easily switch between the both
- The client needed the complete source code of the project by the 1st milestone itself
- The mobile apps had to feature extensive user-specific features, especially for new property buyers as well as existing tenants
- The client wanted the whole project to be delivered within a short time period
The O2I Solution
After extensively going through the client's requirements, our team of developers devised the following solution -
- We integrated a lot of location based features along with maps functionality in order to make property buying and visiting a lot more easy for the customers. Customer could easily choose differentiators such as availability of parks, swimming pools, etc., and the app would suggest them the best property with the following features in their immediate surroundings
- The app was developed from the ground up to support RTL (Right-to-left) functionality for the Arabic language, and the Images and Videos we also accurately used as per the user's language-of-choice, be it Arabic or English
- The app had an online social component, allowing users to not only create their own profiles, but log in through social media channels, manage wish lists, property likes, etc. The users could also share a property they had liked with their friends
- The app had quite a few tenant-specific features such as facilities to pay rent, submit and check maintenance requests, etc. The app even integrated a secure payment gateway to streamline the process even more for the tenants
- The backend web app allowed the client full authority to edit and make changes as and when required, which then accurately reflected within the mobile apps
The client was extremely satisfied with the project outcome. Not only were they impressed with our ability to customize our work as per their requirements, but were satisfied with the cost associated with the project as well.
Currently the iOS app is already live on the Apple App Store, while the Android version of the same is about to be published.
Choose Outsource2india for High-quality Mobile App Development
At O2I, we have worked with some of the world's most premier companies to develop top-quality mobile apps for them. Our mobile app development services ensure not only significant cost savings for our clients, but end-to-end support and frequent updates as well.
Whether you have a requirement for an Arabic app, or you would prefer normal iOS, Android, or Windows apps, we are the right choice for you.
Contact us right away and receive a personalized quote for your Hybrid App or Native App Development requirements.