Is your company looking to migrate from legacy billing software to a more advanced one? Conversion of the billing system is usually a part of the bigger vision to onset improved efficiency of billing systems in the long-term to fuel various objectives like better cash management, improved cost savings, reduced risks of bad debts, etc. Yet, most conversion processes get complex and confusing, requiring enough time, knowledge, and precision to get through it all without any errors or problems.
Outsource2india’s accounts receivable services are built to offer industry-best conversion services, leveraging easy accessibility and functionality for medicare facilities and organizations. Whether your organization is transitioning from a legacy system or you are looking for streamlining operations within the existing infrastructure, our team of qualified accountants and other experts provide complete on-shore and off-shore support, as needed, to make your account receivables system smoother and well-functioning.
Accounts Receivable Conversion Services We Offer
Our exhaustive knowledge and exceptional proficiency across billing systems used by medicare facilities allow us to offer unmatched versatility and deep expertise in all kinds of A/R conversion projects. Our wide spectrum of solutions for accounts receivable conversion includes -
Assessment of your Financial Health and Conversion Needs
O2I assists the healthcare institutions and other medicare facilities like yours, in a thorough examination of the existing practices to determine the conversion strategy, process, etc. It involves -
- Reviewing existing systems to identify inefficiencies and poor operability
- Establishing sources of revenue leakages or poor collection management, if any
- Stating relevant recommendations to reduce bad debts or revenue leakages
Cash Flow Management
Our team undertakes the task of efficiently managing the cash flows during the system conversion period. Under this we facilitate -
- Strategic planning for system conversion
- Minimizing any disruptions in collections and operations
- Managing cash levels during the transition to optimize A/Rs and bad debts
- Effectively managing payment reconciliation across both, legacy and the new system to minimize any risk of revenue leakage
Cash Protection and Receivables’ Liquidation
Apart from proper cash flow management, our team simultaneously leverages a tiered approach to enable a secured cash performance before and during the conversion. It includes -
- Resolving legacy A/R systems to build cash reserves for a potentially unforeseen dip in cash collection
- Freeing up your internal resources so that they can focus on new system implementation and training
- Liquidating receivables from your legacy systems after the conversion
Automated A/R Collection and Electronic Conversion
With the power of A/R automation, medicare facilities can leverage large amounts of patient invoices quickly and more accurately than ever before. We help healthcare organizations in the following -
- Choosing and deploying the right automation technology for A/R automation
- Assisting in training of your team for its effective usage
- Ensuring smooth and secure working of the software
- Tracking collections and audit trail
On-site Personnel Support
You may require on-site support while undergoing system conversion. We truly become your hands and eyes and extend complete onshore support. It involves -
- Working directly on your legacy system while you focus on migration to the new
- Filling-in any staffing gaps during training and system implementation
- Acting as your Patient Financial Services team while you optimize and transition to the new system
Our Accounts Receivable Conversion Process
We have developed a robust process based on our years of experience in the industry domain, giving us an edge in the market and enabling us to serve you effectively with faster turnarounds. Our 6-step process involves the following stages -
01. Assessment of Needs
Our team first reviews your unique needs and understands the scope of work
02. Deployment of Resources
The on-shore and off-shore team is allocated as per your need analysis
The team drafts a resolution strategy for smoother migration and identifies the most suitable technological support systems required for efficient conversion
The new system is implemented in a phased manner and our team oversees it all to reduce any risk of errors in collection, migration, etc.
During the transition phase, as your staff undergoes rigorous training, our team manages the legacy system operations like A/R liquation, etc. and enables smoother adoption of the new system
06. Support Services
We also extend other A/R related services on-demand
Other Services You May Benefit From
Why Choose Us as Your Accounts Receivable Conversion Service Provider?
When you decide to hire us as your accounts receivable conversion services providing company, you avail the following benefits -
Our services are priced quite reasonably to match the budget needs of small, medium, and large-scale organizations, alike. We can also customize the packages as per the unique needs and budgets of your company.
Experienced Team of CA, CPA, & CS
Outsource2india houses 300+ CA/CS professionals that are trained to manage even the most complex projects across industries and geographies.
Consistent High-quality Services
We like to maintain ‘gold standards’ when it comes to delivering services. Our exceptionally qualified team allows us the advantage of serving you with the best of our capabilities, earning us the reputation of a trusted partner for outsourcing accounts receivable conversion services.
Protection of Systems and Data
We assist in deploying cutting-edge security solutions to keep your legacy as well as the new system free from any bugs, viruses, attacks, or risks of data loss.
Reducing bad debts, optimizing collections, effectively managing both systems, and automating A/R processes drastically reduce labor and operational costs leading to increased revenue.
A vast and completely dedicated team allows us to scale our operations as and when needed. This also gives us the flexibility to offer on-site support to you whenever you require, without ever affecting the existing service quality standards or timelines.
Client Success Stories
Helped the Client Streamline their Eligibility Verification Process
Eligibility verification, pre-authorization, and A/R follow-up were among the list of services we offered to a reputed clinical billing consumer. Our reasonable rates combined with a high-quality process made the client happier.Read more
Provided Pharmacy & Medical Insurance Eligibility Services To A Telemedicine Provider
A birth control telemedicine provider received eligibility verification services from us. We were successful in honoring our commitment and assurances to the project.Read more
Outsource Accounts Receivable Conversion Services to India
The verifications are going well. Anytime there is an issue or something additional we need, it gets addressed and usually gets corrected quickly. We appreciate you following up. Thank you so much.Leading Doctor, Kids Dental Clinic, Tampa, FL More Testimonials »
At O2I, we enable your facility to achieve process efficiencies and accelerated growth through accurate and seamless accounts receivable conversion services. We provide invaluable support to your organization, before and during the conversion, to give you an edge in terms of reduced bad debts, decreased revenue leakage risks, improved A/R cycle, optimized cost-to-collect, and better operational efficiency.
Contact one of our experts today to understand our processes further and get started.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Flatworld Mortgage Solutions LLC
116 Village Blvd, Suite 220, Princeton, NJ 08540
135 Camino Dorado, Suite 7, Napa, CA 94588.
Software At O2I Healthcare
Specialties HIPAA Compliance HIPAA 5010
Standards Compliance CPT Coding
Billing Process Charge
Entry Process Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process FAQs on Medical Accounts
Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing
Claims Adjudication Services Medical
Transcription Process HL7 ICD-10 Compliance
- US-based Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm Approached O2I For Medical Transcription Services
- Outsource2india Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a Leading Healthcare Company
- Outsource2india Assisted a Florida-based Medical Billing Company with ICD-10 Implementation
- Caribbean Radiologists Got STAT Reports Automation Services from Outsource2india
- Outsource2india Helped a Medical Imaging Firm with Quick Teleradiology Services
- O2I Processed Over 3000 Encounters Related to Rehabilitation Care for a Group of Physicians from Indianapolis