Outsource Hospital Transcription Services
In the 24x7 pressured hospital environment, it becomes imperative that systems are in place to ensure delivery of empathetic healthcare. One way to do this is by outsourcing all non-core hospital jobs to a specialized vendor. This ensures that physicians can focus their energies on providing care and not have their attention diverted by the day-to-day challenge of keeping up with routine tasks.
Outsource2india provides hospital medical transcription services to diverse healthcare providers – individual physicians, nursing homes, small hospitals, and large hospitals. Our secure transcription process ensures that you get the best service while minimizing costs at the same time. We are committed to providing value and building a relationship of mutual benefit.
Outsource2india's hospital transcription services
Outsource2india provides varied types of hospital transcription services. These include:
Our transcriptionists can handle different kinds of reports. These include:
- Progress reports
- Physical examination reports
- Pathology reports
- Radiology reports
- Autopsy reports
- Labor and delivery reports
- Consultation reports
Benefits of outsourcing hospital transcription to Outsource2india
Outsourcing your requirements for hospital transcription services to Outsource2india has several benefits. These include:
- Increased focus on core areas: Outsourcing hospital transcription services to Outsource2india helps you leverage the services of an expert and leaves you free to focus on your core job – providing care
- Access to secure service: At Outsource2india, we understand the importance of preserving the confidentiality of your sensitive patient records. We follow a secure three-step process for transcription. This process starts when you deliver the dictated file either through a Dictaphone or by calling into our toll-free dial in server. Alternatively, you can place your audio files on our secure FTP server. Next, our trained transcriptionists transcribe these speech recordings. Once this is done, you can download these files directly from our secure FTP server. We can also send you these files through an encrypted e-mail. This process ensures that sensitive data remains confidential
- Assurance of quality: Outsource2india is committed to providing the best service possible to its customers. To ensure this, we follow a stringent Quality Control process. Once our dedicated team has finished its work, the final text files are checked for grammar, punctuation, and contextual errors. In this context, it is also important to mention that the transcription process that we follow is HIPAA-compliant. In addition, we provide round-the-clock customer service that helps provide quick resolution to any query you might have
- Access to state-of-the-art technology: Outsource2india uses cutting-edge technology to provide its services. Depending on your requirements, we can deliver the final files in a variety of formats – MS-word, RTF, HTML, XML and Adobe Acrobat
- Access to trained personnel: With Outsource2india as your partner, you have access to trained personnel hailing from a medical background. Their specialized training enables them to get a better understanding of your specific transcription needs and process. By outsourcing your hospital medical transcription needs, you can leverage skilled resources that you otherwise may not have access to in-house
Enabling better healthcare
At Outsource2india, we believe that each relationship begins with understanding our customer's needs. We believe in open communication and transparency at every stage of the partnership. This willingness to listen to our customers and take proactive action is what sets us apart. We understand how important your work is and believe that we can play a significant role in helping you meet your day-to-day challenges.
If you are looking for an outsourcing partner with a focus on quality and a commitment to helping you serve your patients, then your search ends with Outsource2india.
Contact us for hospital transcription services.