Specialized Medical Billing Payment Posting at O2I
Reading and Analyzing EOB
EOB basically consists of patients' names, their account numbers, control numbers, service dates, procedure codes, billed/allowed/adjusted amounts, denials information, deductibles, co-insurances, co-payments if any, etc. Once you receive the EOB from the insurer our resources do not just key in the mentioned details into your billing system rather go through it carefully and analyze it to identify payment and other related patterns like the percentage of insurance receivable, frequency of inflows, denials, amount outstanding percentage, etc., and then record it.
Analysis Based Action
Once we establish the payment receivable patterns, we immediately send out the necessary action chart to the respective billing departments to take necessary measures to increase the inflows. For instance, if there is a difference between the allowed amount and the payment amount, then balance payable amount will become the patient's responsibility. The EOB clearly states as to why the balance need to be paid by the patient, in cases like co-payment, deductibles or co-insurance or uncovered insurance. O2I immediately passes out this information to the billing department which helps them to collect the outstanding receivable from the patient easily and swiftly. Read an article on 6 effective ways to collect patient balances.
We keep a real-time track on the outstanding amount receivable and the cash inflow status so that the rate of cash inflows can be easily accessed, and necessary actions can be taken to improve the cash flows.
Medical transcription lines
We Improve Your Overall Medical Billing System
Accurate claim posting depicts your overall billing efficiency and infrastructure, and sorts out reasons for low inflows, if any. This would invariably help in improving the overall billing system right from converting the physician billing into a charge entry, to preparing a manual or electronic claims submission, and the final cash posting.
Faster Denial Management
Once we look at the rate and nature of denials we immediately utilize our denial management expertise to fix the issue and bring down the denials to the lowest.We ensure that all the steps of the medical billing process run smoothly which will help in speeding up the denial management process.
Presence of Specialized Claims Posting Resources
We clearly understand that cash payment entry is not a mere claims data entry job, and involves domain expertise and work experience to ensure that accuracy of information is maintained, and most importantly, proper analysis is done by the resources involved.
Whom do we serve
- Healthcare practitioners
- Clinics and care centers
- Medical Insurance companies
- Diagnostic labs
- Medical Billing Companies
- Teleradiology centers
- Revenue Cycle Management firms
Outsource2india's Payment Posting for Medical Billing Process
Being a leading payment posting for medical billing company, we believe in providing high-quality services within a quick turnaround time. This is possible by leveraging a streamlined and systematic process. The key steps involved in our payment posting process are -
Payment posting from Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) to patient account
Analysis of the EOBs for underpayment or over-payment
Indexing of EOBs to patient account
Reconciliation to match payment posting to actual deposits
Tools We Leverage for Payment Posting Services
We have a highly skilled team of resources who have access to the latest tools and technologies. Some of the tools and technologies we have expertise include:
Why Offshore Payment Posting for Medical Billing to Outsource2india?
Outsourcing payment posting for medical billing services to us can give you access to a series of benefits which you can take advantage of. Some of the key reasons for you to choose us include -
- Affordable Pricing Working with O2I for payment posting for medical billing is highly cost-effective and easy. We provide our clients with highly affordable pricing options which will suit the client's business requirement and budget
- Data Security We take data security of the patients' information very seriously. We are an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS certified organization which ensures that all your patient data is completely safe with us
- HIPAA Compliant We begin every service with the signing of the HIPAA agreement. This ensures that all the patient data we are dealing with are kept safe and not divulged to any third-party
- Error-free Payment Posting Being a leading payment posting company, we provide our clients with completely error-free services. We are an ISO 9001: 2013 certified organization which ensures that we deliver only the best-quality services
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure Our medical billing and payment posting teams have access to state-of-the-art infrastructure. We have international-standard office spaces, the latest medical billing and coding tools and technologies, and uninterrupted network connections
- Experienced Team We have a team of highly experienced and talented medical billing experts who have the required experience to handle any of the payment posting requirement of the client and cater to their needs within a quick time
- Quick Turnaround Time We have several delivery centers spread across time zones around the globe. All these centers are fully operational and can deliver quality services within a quick turnaround time to clients, sometimes even within 6-12 hours
- Single Point of Contact When you choose to outsource payment posting for medical billing to us, we will assign a dedicated project manager who will be the single point of contact. This person will keep you updated with the latest updates about the project
- Easily Scalable We have the required skills, resources, and bandwidth to easily ramp up the service requirement as and when the client needs it
- 24/7 Availability We provide our clients with complete time zone support. All our teams including the sales teams, call center agents, and the project managers are available at all times via phone or email to answer your queries and resolve any issues that you may have
O2I provides a reliable and efficient medical billing service. They have helped improve collections and lower receivables for my clients.Founder & CEO, Billing Company in the east coast More Testimonials
Client Success Stories
Having worked with clients from around the globe for so many years, we have had helped several clients achieve their business goals within a short time. Some of our success stories are listed here -
Medical Billing Services for Maryland-based Client
A leading Maryland-based company was looking for a reliable medical billing service provider. Outsource2india provided the services within a quick time.Read more »
Full Service Billing Using Medisoft Software
A leading client was looking for a partner who could provide them with full-service medical billing services using the Medisoft software. Our team provided the services within a quick time.Read more »
Outsource Payment Posting to O2I
If you are running a healthcare center, or a claims processing service center, or just looking for an offshore medical billing service provider with a wide experience in all aspects of medical billing, O2I's healthcare posting solutions can save your day. Especially, so if your primary concern is the capability of your outsourcing partner to handle hospital claims or medical billing claims faster, Outsource2india is the company of choice for effortless payment postings.
TAT 98% Accuracy 40% Cost Reduction 300+ Customers 24 years Experience
Customer-oriented healthcare outsourcing is our forte. Get in touch with us
Outsource2india is the company of choice for effortless payment postings. We help you focus on your core practices, while we manage all sorts of payment postings for you.Contact Us Now
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Flatworld Mortgage Solutions LLC
116 Village Blvd, Suite 220, Princeton, NJ 08540
135 Camino Dorado, Suite 7, Napa, CA 94588.