We are now doing over 150,000 Medical Billing transactions/month for a Healthcare Technology Company in USA.
Outsource Discharge Summary Transcription Services
Outsource2india offers discharge summary transcriptions with over 98% accuracy, less than 24 hour TAT, and competitive pricing. We offer high quality transcription services to hospitals, multi-speciality clinics, physician practices and healthcare institutions. We have global delivery centers located across India, The Philippines, South America and Kenya and can process high volume transcription requirements with speed and accuracy.
Outsource dischare summary transcriptions to O2I and get top quality transcription services. Our highly qualified transcriptionists are trained on the latest in medical terminologies, HIPAA compliance and accent training.
As important as other notes and documentation regarding a patient, a discharge summary report is also a crucial part of patient care. A discharge summary is a snapshot of all the details regarding a patient such as X-rays, tests conducted, medicines prescribed, doctor reports and post discharge follow-ups.
Discharge summaries are recorded through various sources such as a medical practitioner's scribbled notes, audio recordings and a collation of other texts regarding the patient.
Discharge summary transcription helps in converting all these disparate documents and notes into an accurately transcribed text format which can be further used by the patient or the healthcare provider.
What are the discharge summary services that Outsource2india offers?
Outsource2india provides accurate and quick discharge summary services as part of its medical transcription services bouquet. We offer the following discharge summary transcription services:
- Discharge summary dictation reports
- Diagnostic notes
- Medical history and prescription records
- Records of medical tests
- Admission/discharge transfer (ADT)
- Emergency room notes
How does the discharge summary transcription process work?
- Initially all audio records, doctors' notes and other details are collated and uploaded by you to a secure FTP server or sent to us by email.
- The compiled documentation is then accessed by our medical transcription services team.
- The medical transcriber listens and captures the dictation using tools such as a foot pedal (to play, pause and rewind the recordings), high quality headphones, computers and word processors. The medical transcriptionist then captures the dictation word-by-word without modifying anything that is being said in the recording.
- The next crucial step involves a stringent quality check and re-editing in case of errors. Incorrect medical records can have a direct bearing on the patients' health as well as the doctor's standing. The finished documents are either uploaded to a secure FTP server or sent by email. Later the transcribed document(s) are reviewed by someone from the healthcare center to ensure that the transcription is completely error-free.
Benefits of outsourcing discharge summary transcription to Outsource2india
- Saves you the administrative and infrastructural costs that come with running a discharge summary transcription operation.
- Helps you focus on providing better healthcare rather than worry about back-end work such as transcription.
- We are a HIPAA compliant company and can provide you with quality results every time. At Outsource2india we train our transcriptionists on the latest in medical terminologies. We also make them aware of HIPAA guidelines and provide them with accent training. This ensures that our medical transcriptionists produce error-free results in every assignment they take up.
- We have the capability to provide other medical transcription services like emergency room transcription and HL7 transcription amongst others.
Contact us to outsource discharge summary transcription.