Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Integration
Filing Medicare and Medicaid claims is a time-consuming process that involves high costs and a lot of time. Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) allows medical providers to send and receive health care claims information automatically. This translates to faster claims submission, processing and quicker reimbursement. EDI, also known as Electronic Data Exchange, can also be used to process remittance advices, enrollment and eligibility transactions.
EDI Integration Services
Our EDI integration team offers you the following services:
- Data integration using EDIFACT
- Integration software that fits in with existing infrastructure
- Integration of multiple applications
- Support for HIPAA, HL7 and CMS formats
- Fax to EDI/ EDI to fax document processing
At Outsource2india we have extensive expertise and experience in providing EDI software integration. We offer support for a wide variety of internal proprietary healthcare data formats as well as rapid interoperability with healthcare applications using the EDIFACT standard.
Our expert team of software professionals and medical insurance billing and coding professionals can handle real-time or batch bi-directional EDI integration.
TAT 98% Accuracy 40% Cost Reduction 300+ Customers 24 years Experience
Customer-oriented healthcare outsourcing is our forte. Get in touch with us
Experience the Outsource2india difference
- Reduction in clerical costs and errors
- Reduction in costs and time due to fraudulent claims
- Fewer lost and incomplete claims
- Uncompromised data security and confidentiality
For your EDI integration requirements contact us at Outsource2india.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Flatworld Mortgage Solutions LLC
116 Village Blvd, Suite 220, Princeton, NJ 08540
135 Camino Dorado, Suite 7, Napa, CA 94588.
Software At O2I Healthcare
Specialties HIPAA Compliance HIPAA 5010
Standards Compliance CPT Coding
Billing Process Charge
Entry Process Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process FAQs on Medical Accounts
Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing
Claims Adjudication Services Medical
Transcription Process HL7 ICD-10 Compliance
- US-based Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm Approached O2I For Medical Transcription Services
- Outsource2india Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a Leading Healthcare Company
- Outsource2india Assisted a Florida-based Medical Billing Company with ICD-10 Implementation
- Caribbean Radiologists Got STAT Reports Automation Services from Outsource2india
- Outsource2india Helped a Medical Imaging Firm with Quick Teleradiology Services
- O2I Processed Over 3000 Encounters Related to Rehabilitation Care for a Group of Physicians from Indianapolis