Outsource Remote Monitoring Services
To free-up internal resources and save costs many companies are opting for remote monitoring services. A properly deployed remote monitoring solution is carried out from a network operating hub at an offshore/near-shore location, and the monitoring team has the ability to alter, diagnose and observe all interconnected devices from this hub.
Today, the average cost of unplanned data center downtime is $7,900 per minute, while the cost of network downtime is $5,600 per minute (Gartner). Is it any wonder that businesses are searching for improved solutions to ensure their organizations stay ahead of the curve?
O2I's remote monitoring and management service is a proactive, real-time, web-based service that works as a set of eyes to constantly oversee the health and condition of your firm's IT infrastructure. Our service consists of a group of IT tools that are securely loaded to your servers and workstations. This helps acquire up-to-date information about your company's infrastructure, and sends instant activity reports to our remote monitoring team which then resolves any issues proactively.
O2I's Remote Monitoring and Management Services
As a well-experienced and a committed service provider, we have just what any organization would need to achieve the desired results. We offer a wide range of tailor-made remote monitoring solutions that help our clients function optimally with minimal downtime. Our service offerings include -
- Application Monitoring and Management: We offer remote application monitoring services for Windows, MAC, UNIX, and Linux. We monitor all application related transactions at intervals ranging from every 5 minutes to an hour based on your requirements. We also conduct thorough event log monitoring as well as remote desktop monitoring to immediately detect errors and minimize downtime
- Server Management and Monitoring: We offer end-to-end remote monitoring services for your physical, virtual, hybrid or cloud-based servers. We have the expertise to monitor Windows, Linux, Solaris, and Unix servers. O2I offers solutions for mail server monitoring, database server monitoring, and internet server monitoring
- Website Monitoring: A well-functioning website is critical to surviving in today's digital world. O2I's remote website monitoring services continuously monitor DNS resolution time, page load time, connection time, redirect time, website performance during various loads, and so on. We generate instant alerts in case of any issues so that your website team can proactively act on a suitable resolution for the same
- Network Monitoring: O2I has a state-of-the-art offshore Network Operations Center that remotely monitors all your IT networks, devices, and processes. We thoroughly scan all the network status messages and alerts and troubleshoot or escalate issues before they become a real problem. Our network monitoring processes are PCI DSS and SSAE16 Certified
Key Features of Our Remote Monitoring Services
With over 17 years of experience in Infrastructure Management Services, our remote monitoring services are adept at interpreting even the most innocuous events for future impact, and can activate the proper response mechanism based upon pre-defined notification rules, such as emails, text messages, and even phone calls. Some of the other key features of our services include -
- 24/7 monitoring and support
- Client-server architecture inclusive of web support
- Open architecture that promises flexibility while simultaneously monitoring stability and consistency
- Support for both dispersed as well as centralized IT infrastructures
- Communication via point-to-point contact for multiple fields
- Well-built techniques for user verification and validation
- User-friendly web portal with easy access to real-time operational data, inventory status, network status, and dynamically generated reports
Why Outsource Remote Monitoring Services To O2I?
At Outsource2india, our team of NOC remote monitoring specialists work as an extension of your in-house team, ensuring you can always meet the uncertain and ever-changing demands of your burgeoning IT infrastructure. By choosing our services, you can -
- Avail Instant Problem Detection and Proactive Maintenance: Our remote monitoring and management service is a secure and concurrent web-based operation made available through our specially designed remote monitoring software. We check a company's network constantly, so our customers receive complete details on their IT resources, upgrades on their hardware, database updates, and real-time tracking of all their business applications
- Save Time, Resources, and Manpower: With our automated remote monitoring system, we help our clients improve their overall competency by saving precious time and lowering expenses, workforce, and resources that can be put to better use elsewhere
- Gain Vital Insights: We also help provide companies with the requisite insights regarding the general working of their network, and pin-point areas that require an upgrade, thereby helping their IT department save hours of needless work
- Reduce Business Disruption: Although business disruptions can come in a variety of forms, companies that choose our remote monitoring services can be rest assured that their network is permanently and efficiently monitored, thereby preventing any productivity loss
Outsource Remote Monitoring Services to O2I
To remain active in today's highly competitive market, a quick and effective network is absolutely vital for any organization, particularly those with the scarcity of expert IT professionals. Our remote monitoring services assist in reducing manpower as well as expenses, and helps accomplish the requisite results to minimize network downtime.
Get in touch with us for an industry-leading combination of high-stech software and efficient remote monitoring services.