We are now doing over 150,000 Medical Billing transactions/month for a Healthcare Technology Company in USA.
Outsource Medical Billing & Coding
Does your medical facility want to focus on core medical functions, minimize billing denials, increase efficiency in the billing process, cut down on costs, and ensure timely reimbursement all at the same time?
Outsourcing medical billing and coding to skilled offshore service providers like Outsource2india can help you avail all the above mentioned benefits without any hassles. As our customer, your medical facility can get access to quality medical coding and billing, while reducing your current operating costs by at least 40%. Our end-to-end medical billing and coding solutions can meet all your needs, from following up on pending medical claims, to getting reasons for denied claims, tracking receivable balances, or initiating collections.
Our Medical Billing & Coding Solutions
We offer an entire gamut of medical billing and coding services that include:
Why Should Your Hospital or Healthcare Facility Outsource Billing & Coding?
Here is why your hospital, clinic or multi-specialty group should consider outsourcing medical billing and coding:
- Save on infrastructure-related (hardware and software) expenses
- Minimize your current billing and coding costs by a whopping 40-60%!
- No need to pay for employee benefits or employee absenteeism
- No billing and coding staff turnover
- Eliminate the need to train new resources
- Experience a drastic reduction in denials with accurate data management
- Get faster reimbursements with accurate processing and submission of claims
- Benefit from zero billing errors
- Get fewer denials with error-free claims
- Improved and steady cash flow
Why Choose Outsource2india for Medical Billing & Coding Services?
- Drastic reduction in the number of denials: Flaws in coding or inaccuracies in data are the main causes for claims getting denied. With the skilled Outsource2india billing and coding team handling your claims, you will see a sharp reduction in the number of denials in just a few days.
- Regular reports: Our team will keep you updated about the status of your claims, by providing you with daily, weekly and monthly progress reports. The reports will include details about productivity, procedure code analysis, projections and pending problems, if any.
- Process-driven approach: We follow a process that includes steps such as Insurance Eligibility Verification, Patient Demographic Entry, CPT/ ICD-9 Coding, Charge Entry, Claims Submission, Accounts Receivables Follow-up, Payment Posting, Denial Analysis and Accounts Receivables Management.
- Customized solutions: We are very flexible and can provide you with customized medical billing and coding services to meet your specific requirements.
- Medical billing and coding for varied specialties: At O2I, we have expertise in working with multiple specialties, such as microbiology, ophthalmology, radiology, pulmonary, obstetrics and gynecology, neurology, anesthesiology, cardiology, critical care, endocrinology, emergency surgery, general surgery and gastroenterology, amongst others.
Get Our Experts to Work for You
One of our major differentiators is our skilled team of billing and coding experts who have in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience on working with Medicare, HIPAA and Medicaid regulations. Our team has a thorough understanding of procedural and diagnostic coding, accounts payable management and electronic medical claims submission.
Our skilled medical billing and coding experts are proficient with:
- ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS codes across different specialties
- Payer-specific medical coding requirements
- Governmental, regulatory and insurance requirements
Our certified medical coders (CPC) keep themselves updated with constantly-changing trends in the medical industry, especially in ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS codes. We also stay current with the latest versions of medical coding software such as Encoder Pro and Flash Code.
Read our case study where our team provided a complete end-to-end medical billing service to an Annapolis based customer.
For the past 17 years, we have provided customized medical billing and coding services to varied types of medical facilities. Our customers include:
- Medical billing companies
- Individual physicians and physician groups
- Clearing houses
- Multi-specialty groups
- Dental practices
- DME and pharmacy companies
- Healthcare clinics
- Payer organizations
- Long term care & acute care facilities
- Home health care agencies
As your partner in medical billing and coding, we can customize our services according to the unique requirements of your healthcare facility.
Get the Outsource2india Advantage!
- Fast turnaround time with no compromise on quality
- Dedicated project manager and team who will provide you with progress reports
- Capability to work with the medical billing software of your choice
- Experienced AAPC certified coders and medical experts to analyze accounts
- Skilled Quality Assurance team to ensure clean claims
- Processes that are 100% HIPAA compliant
We can efficiently process your claims overnight, while your medical staff concentrates on providing better healthcare to patients. As our customer, you can be assured of fast, streamlined and accurate processing of your billing and coding operations. Learn 6 effective ways to collect patient balances.
Get in touch with us today and leverage the advantages of outsourcing medical coding and billing to India.