Outsource2india Set Up an Outbound Cold Calling Process to Generate Sales Leads for a Renowned IT Giant in the US
Our customer is a renowned IT giant based in the U.S.A. They are in the business of providing IT solutions to their customers, such as computer hardware, software and services. This was the first time this company opted to use our outbound call center services.
The customer had launched a new product in the market. The product was a software package that was highly technical in nature; it facilitated improved flow of communication in an organization. Our role was to set up an outbound cold calling process with the main aim of generating sales leads. This required technically sound call center agents who were capable of communicating the features, advantages and benefits of the product to prospective customers of the company in the U.S. The target customer segment for this new product was small and mid-sized companies.
We set up a pre-sales outbound cold calling process at our delivery center with a dedicated team to promote the new software package. The call center agents were recruited and trained by our customer directly. These agents were provided with a database of prospective customers in the U.S. and were given cold calling scripts, which were developed by our customer.
The calling process was unique and not routine, since every call that was made required a different set of technical queries to be answered by the call center agents. The challenges encountered in this project were many:
- Answering technical queries posed by prospective customers and convincing them to try out the new product was a stiff challenge.
- Furthermore, the tiniest of the details of each call had to be captured successfully.
Our value additions: We suggested certain reporting formats and templates as a value addition to our customer, which were well accepted. Reporting was done both on a daily and weekly basis. Daily reports were sent by the process owner to the customer, based on the performance of the outbound call center agents. Besides, a weekly report was provided to the customer, indicating the weekly performance of the agents.
Weekly check-in: A weekly check-in conference call was scheduled between the process owner, process manager and the customer to brainstorm new ideas and address the challenges encountered by the outbound call center agents. The call was useful to streamline the process of achieving enhanced conversion rates. New strategies were formulated for accelerating progress.
Quality checks: Stringent quality checks were set up at every stage of the process to ensure flawless execution in meeting the customer's requirements. Each voice call was recorded and subjected to quality checks to ensure that the outbound call center agents performed well, in line with the customer's expectations. The performance levels of the call center agents were constantly measured to ensure that we delivered high quality results, consistently.
The data gathered for the reports to be sent to the customer was checked and validated for spelling errors, grammatical mistakes and general correctness, before the reports were sent to the customer.
Success factors: The rates offered to the customer were very competitive, which helped us win this deal. Our past experience of providing such services to international companies, combined with our domain expertise, helped us execute this project successfully, leading to complete customer satisfaction.
The key differentiating factors that led to high customer satisfaction were:
- Technically sound call center agents working on the project.
- Clever handling / addressing of prospective customers' queries, leading to increased sales leads.
- Comprehensive reporting procedures.
- High accuracy levels of the delivered services maintained consistently.
- Excellent project management skills.
Benefits to the Customer
As a direct consequence of our services, the customer experienced a surge in new product inquiries and an increase in the sales figures of the new product.
The customer provided positive feedback about the services rendered and expressed complete satisfaction for our outbound call center services.
Outsourcing Works? Call Center
Testimonials Call Center
Transparency Call Center
Training Process Get the O2I Call
Center Advantage Multilingual
Call Centers Bilingual
Call Centers Hispanic Call
Center Services Spanish Inbound
Call Center Spanish Outbound
Call Center Spanish
Technical Support Spanish Telemarketing
- O2I delivered exceptional appointment setting services for a leading US-based franchisee consultant resulting to boost online contacts and conversions
- Outsource2india Delivered CCTV Surveillance Services to an Aluminum Recycling Company in the US
- Outsource2india Delivered Virtual Assistant Services to an Autism Therapy Provider
- Outsource2india’s Effective Lead Generation Services Created Tremendous Business Impact
- Provided Lead Generation Services to Company in the Medical Insurance Sector
- Outsource2india Assisted a Successful Health Supplement Providing Company with Enhanced Customer Support Solutions
Call Center Services in Philippines Hire Talented & Friendly Agents for your Call Center Read More