Are you a real estate broker or agent, whose dashboard is full of activities that must be done for various clients you are servicing and engaging with? Are you inundated with a huge number of tasks that have to be performed from contract to closure? If your workflow is getting delayed or missed due to lack of time and focus, hire a transaction coordinator from us.
Let Outsource2india take away your challenges by offering experienced transaction coordinators who will connect with your clients, ensure that the paperwork is in order, manage all the back-and-forth transactions, coordinate with the third parties, and do a lot more, so that the contract gets closed on time, without errors, and your clients remain happy with your service and efficiency levels.
The Services Offered By Our Transaction Coordinator
O2I offers trained and experienced transaction management consultants who work dedicatedly for your business. Having worked on hundreds of real estate contracts, they know what must be done and can take complete responsibility with minimal supervision. Based on your requirements, we will deploy transaction coordinators who will -
- Communicate with the buyer, seller, agent, broker, escrow, lender, etc.
- Prepare a summary sheet with complete information about the property
- Review paperwork, documents, certificates, etc., to identify discrepancies and take corrective measures throughout the escrow process
- Check for all the signatures and initials needed for completing the formalities
- Prepare disclosure packets for the state as well as county
- Draft and share seller's disclosure packets
- Cross-check the listing agreements and purchase contracts and collect any missing information from the relevant parties
- Create any contract addendum or extension of time addendum as and when required
- Open and close escrow account and audit the escrow file to make sure that the money is safe, and the paperwork is accurate
- Check the progress of escrow file regularly
- Maintain a paper trail of all the communication happening between the related entities, to ensure complete transparency and avoid miscommunication
- Ensure that you remain BRE compliant
- Ensure completion of tax withholding exemptions, like Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA)
- Build and follow a transaction timeline to track the important deadlines during the contingency period and timely remind the relevant people about the critical dates
- Document all the executed contracts, reports, and disclosures and upload them at a secure location
- Create a complete file for the clients that would help them in IRS filings
The Process Followed by Our Transaction Coordinators
Real estate transaction management is a complex task that requires interaction with multiple parties, attention to detail and close follow-up with everyone involved in the process. A dedicated transaction coordinator for each contract can ensure that all the tasks get done timely and accurately. Are you still wondering how you should hire a transaction coordinator? Here are the steps involved -
We will get in touch with you to collect your requirement and understand the tasks that you prefer to delegate
We will assign a transaction coordinator whose experience and cultural fit inclines with your real estate transaction management needs
The transaction coordinator will interact with stakeholders and analyze the real estate transaction records, factsheet, and other key data
The summary sheet will be prepared, documents will be reviewed, disclosure packets will be prepared, and the paper trail will be maintained as per the plan
After the creation of files essential for IRS filing our transaction coordinator will furnish a detailed report
Other Services You May Be Interested In
Why Should You Hire A Transaction Coordinator From Outsource2india?
When you opt for O2I for transaction coordinator service, you get the advantage of working with an established and trusted company that has been serving the global real estate sector for over 24 years. Our clients choose us time and again because of the following reasons -
ISO Certified Transaction Coordinator
Our transaction coordinator service provider will ensure that the real estate transaction remains completely compliant according to the norms and regulations were given by your state. Therefore, we are ISO 9001:2015 accredited for ensuring quality and compliance.
Complete Data Security and Privacy Assurance
We provide state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and well-defined security protocols, access controls, secure file transfer systems, safe cloud storage, and non-disclosure agreements signed with the clients. When you partner with us, you can be sure that your business data and customer information remains safe.
We have our own checklists and processes to ensure quality and to make sure that documents, contracts, forms, agreements, and disclosures involved in the deal get verified and cross-checked efficiently and no errors are overlooked. Our transaction coordinator will review all the relevant paperwork like the Purchase Agreement and ensure that there are no errors before it gets signed. They will review all the paperwork that is submitted, ensure that there is no missing information, cross-check and verify the documents and forms for any discrepancies, and coordinate with the relevant parties to ensure that the right information is sent or filled.
You can add or remove transaction coordinators according to the need of your business. We flexibly cater to the fluctuating demands of the real estate industry with no extra burden on your overheads.
We have a global team of US-based as well as India-based coordinators, who jointly do the back-office administrative tasks as well as tackle the front-end requirements (if needed). This ensures that the work gets completed as quickly as possible. Our offshore team works on your time-zone so that they are always available to communicate with you.
O2I offers affordable rates for our real estate transaction coordinator services. Hire a transaction coordinator to cut your costs by one fourth and increase your output multi-fold. By partnering with us, you could reduce your in-house transaction management costs by 40% to 50%.
Often agents and brokers get tied-up with managing multiple clients, administrative tasks, and paperwork, which results in unnecessary delays. By hiring our dedicated transaction coordinator, they can reduce a lot of administrative workloads and close each contract faster.
Trained and Experienced Team of Transaction Coordinator
Having worked with thousands of real estate agencies, brokers and agents in the US and Europe, our team of transaction coordinators are already trained and deeply know the requirements and legalities of the real estate business. They can get started with your needs immediately, with minimal supervision. The transaction coordinator would become your single point of communication for everything related to the contracts handled by them. They will ensure seamless communication between the real estate agents, the buyers and sellers, the escrow company, lenders, insurance companies, and other third parties so that there is no miscommunication.
We have a well-equipped infrastructure which houses skilled transaction coordinators, the analysis tools, and security systems to handle the project as per the industry standard.
The client support we provide at Outsource2india is simply a world-class solution. We give our best to help you overcome difficulties in the project. Operating out of 4 global delivery centers we give our clients a personalized experience that is 100% satisfying.
Client Success Stories
Helped a Leading Financial Company with Telemarketing Lead Generation Services
We helped Singaporean client to generate sizable leads through telemarketing lead generation services. Our services were instrumental in increasing their sales.Read more
Provided Outbound Call Center and B2B Lead Generation Services to a European Research & Manufacturing Giant
A precision equipment manufacturer availed our lead generation services and swept revenue through robust pre-sales qualification and B2B sales.Read more
We only use Outsource2india for marketing purposes and no one else due to the extremely high levels of professionalism and clear communication that they deliver on a consistent basis. We have used marketing organizations all over the world, but not one of them come close to what Outsource2india produce daily for us. Outsource2india will have a positive effect on any company's turnover I have no doubt about that.Marketing Director,
Spray Foam Insulation Company, US More Testimonials »
Hire A Transaction Transaction Coordinator from Outsource2india
O2I is a trusted and established provider of real estate transaction coordinator services in India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company with a proven track record of serving the global real estate industry with a variety of support services. By hiring our transaction coordinators, you would not only save costs, but also reduce your administrative burden, minimize documentation errors, increase transparency, stay within deadlines, and always delight your customers.
Contact us today and try our real estate transaction coordinator services to see how you can optimize your real-estate business with ease.
Outsourcing Works? Call Center
Testimonials Call Center
Transparency Call Center
Training Process Get the O2I Call
Center Advantage Multilingual
Call Centers Bilingual
Call Centers Hispanic Call
Center Services Spanish Inbound
Call Center Spanish Outbound
Call Center Spanish
Technical Support Spanish Telemarketing
- O2I delivered exceptional appointment setting services for a leading US-based franchisee consultant resulting to boost online contacts and conversions
- Outsource2india Delivered CCTV Surveillance Services to an Aluminum Recycling Company in the US
- Outsource2india Delivered Virtual Assistant Services to an Autism Therapy Provider
- Outsource2india’s Effective Lead Generation Services Created Tremendous Business Impact
- Provided Lead Generation Services to Company in the Medical Insurance Sector
- Outsource2india Assisted a Successful Health Supplement Providing Company with Enhanced Customer Support Solutions
Call Center Services in Philippines Hire Talented & Friendly Agents for your Call Center Read More