Benefits of Call Center Outsourcing
If you are interested in saving your valuable time and productive resources, then outsourcing your call center services is the best bet. The following are the benefits of call center outsourcing to India:
- Cost advantages – There are numerous call center service providers in India that offer quality services at a very reasonable cost. You can save on operating costs by outsourcing your call center operations.
- Increased bottom-lines – Outsourcing call center services can help in increasing the profits of your business. In fact call center outsourcing can bring about an increase in all the aspects of your business, in terms of quality, performance and productivity.
- Save on resources – By outsourcing call center services, you can save in terms of manpower and infrastructure. Without having to invest in training costs or expensive software, you can utilize your resources for core business processes and experience profits.
- Specialized skills – Outsourcing call center services can help you get access to the specialized skills of experienced professionals.
Advantages of outsourcing call center services to India
- Five among the ten top call center outsourcing destinations worldwide are in Asia. Among them, India has the largest share. The BPO services industry in India is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years.
- India is a hub of talent. It has skilled call center professionals who can provide you with efficient services at half the cost.
- Indian call centers utilize the best of technology, software and infrastructure. Outsourcing to India can thus give you access to quality services.
- The time zone difference between western countries and India makes it possible for you to offer your customers with quality services on a 24x7 basis.
- A vast majority of the Indian population speaks English. We also have people having knowledge of other foreign languages like French, German, Spanish and others. India also has a growing pool of technical talent, making it an ideal location to outsource call center services to.
- India's highly advanced satellite-based telecommunication network helps in high-speed transfer of voice and data from all over the world.
- The BPO firms in India utilize Computer Telephony Integration and Interactive Voice Response systems.
- The Indian government is very supportive of the IT industry and does all it can to nurture it.
The offshore call center services that India offers
India is one of the world's leading providers of call center services, offering a host of services such as inbound call centers, outbound call centers like appointment setting, technical helpdesks, email and chat support and more:
Inbound call center services
Call centers in India offer a gamut of inbound call center services like the following:
- Scheduling sales demos
- Sprucing up telesales
- Enhancing loyalty programs
- Order taking
- Phone services
- Answering services
- Handling requests
- Helpdesk services
- Event scheduling
- Online sales
Outbound call center services
The outbound call center services bouquet includes the following:
- Telemarketing services
- Lead generation
- Credit verifications
- Insurance verifications
- Employment verifications
- Market research
- Promoting brands
- Database cleaning
Apart from these services, Outsource2india also has expertise in email support services, chat support, technical support, CATI, appointment setting, telemarketing and more. We believe in total transparency, and allow our customers to make informed business decisions. Calculate your call center staffing and budget before taking the plunge!
Contact us to outsource call center services and get access to the benefits of call center outsourcing. Start offshoring call center services today.