Partial Outsourcing - Reduces the Risks involved in Outsourcing
Has the risks involved in outsourcing stopped your company from leveraging the benefits that outsourcing offers? If this is the case, why not consider partial outsourcing, wherein you can reduce the risks of offshore outsourcing and enjoy the benefits of outsourcing at the same time. Partial outsourcing can help you increase your productivity, exercise control over business-critical tasks, and give you the opportunity to quickly change the outsourcing vendor in case any problem arise.
Partial IT Outsourcing Reasons
In today's competitive global economy, it makes good business sense for your company to outsource, whether completely or partially. Here are some IT outsourcing reasons to delegate your work partially to a vendor:
- Make huge savings on the cost of labor by getting the same work done by equally skilled professionals at a low cost
- Keep up with competitors and increase profits
- Provide customers with round the clock services, while not stressing out existing resources
- Reduce time to market new products and stay ahead of those who do not outsource
- Enjoy tax breaks and accelerate your business growth
- Excuse in-house resources for more business-critical tasks
Call Center Staffing CalculatorCalculate staffing & costing for your project
Outsource2india presents one-of-its-kind and user friendly FREE Online Call Center Staffing Calculator. We have tried to make this calculator, concise, easy-to-use, and informative. It helps you calculate your call center outsourcing cost with least possible inputs. Hope this Call Center Staffing Calculator met your requirements and gave you an efficient experience and result. In case you need more information about our Call Center Staffing Calculator, please refer to our user guide
Outsourcing Risks and Benefits
By partially outsourcing, your company can reduce the risks involved, because the offshore vendor will be sharing some of the costs. This will help you reduce your overall cost burden. However, before you consider outsourcing, it's better to be aware of the risks and benefits involved in outsourcing. Let's have a look:
Risks in Offshoring
- Outsourcing all your IT functions is not easy, so you have to be careful
- You may lose control over the functions you outsource, if the vendor is not selected carefully
- You may encounter data security issues; this is again dependent on your outsourcing vendor
- You may get "locked in" if the vendor does not document work on your network or system
Most of these risks can be avoided if you know what to look for while choosing a vendor and how to ask the right questions.
Benefits of Outsourcing
Investing in partial outsourcing reduce risk, as you can leverage the following benefits:
- Focus more on your core business activities
- Save on cost and efficiency
- Reduce overhead expenses
- Benefit from business continuity and risk management
- Enjoy better staffing flexibility
Call Center Software We Use
How to Reduce Risk with Partial Outsourcing
With partial outsourcing, your company can successfully reduce offshore outsourcing risks, as you do not have to outsource all your business functions. Additionally, if you are not happy with the quality of work, you can change the vendor any time and recover the expense considerably.
You can keep your trade secrets, proprietary knowledge and development details on new products completely safe from the outsourcing vendor, by partially outsourcing only the non-core tasks. Moreover, it's advisable to sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements for all services you outsource, to protect your business from impending risks.
Our Call Center Portfolio
Outsource Partially to Outsource2india
O2I is a market leader when it comes to outsourcing call center services partially or as a whole to India. Our partial outsourcing services are specially designed to give you the control of your major business functions, and all benefits of outsourcing, while keeping your business risks at minimum.
With our dependable outsourcing services that are seamlessly integrated into your existing workflow system, you can be sure of no offshoring risk, better productivity and increased cash flow. Get in touch now.
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Outsourcing Works? Call Center
Testimonials Call Center
Transparency Call Center
Training Process Get the O2I Call
Center Advantage Multilingual
Call Centers Bilingual
Call Centers Hispanic Call
Center Services Spanish Inbound
Call Center Spanish Outbound
Call Center Spanish
Technical Support Spanish Telemarketing
- Outsource2india Delivered Cold Calling and Appointment Setting Services to a Serial US-based Entrepreneur
- Outsource2india Delivered Appointment Setting Services to an Insurance Company
- Outsource2india Provided Call Center Services to a Healthcare Provider in the USA
- Outsource2india Provided Cold Calling Services to a Brazilian Cosmetics Company
- Outsource2india Delivered Appointment Setting Services to a Financial Services Firm
- Outsource2india Delivered Appointment Setting Services to a Mortgage Lender
Call Center Services in Philippines Hire Talented & Friendly Agents for your Call Center Read More