Case Study on Financial Report Designing
Our client was Pioneer Investments, a global investment company based in Boston. Dedicated to growing and preserving client assets, the firm is a recognized name in the global investment market, building trust with clients, and offering them world-class investment solutions.
- was founded in 1928
- has a global presence in over 27 countries
- has an experienced team of over 2,000 employees around the world
- was in need of an offshore outsourcing partner for all its financial report design and data entry needs
The client sought a reliable, cost-effective offshore financial report designing services partner to offload much of their design and data entry workload. We faced unique challenges in meeting the client’s requirements, which included reduction of infrastructure maintenance costs. The challenges we faced were:
- to ensure quick turnaround and round-the-clock coverage of the latest updates
- to provide cost-effective services
- to ensure high quality and guarantee 99.0% error-free output
While working for such a reputable client, it was a challenge for us to live up to their expectations. We worked with the client to fully comprehend their report design requirements and uncover goals and priorities. We addressed the report design challenges by:
- Assigning 4 graphic designers and 1 supervisor on the job to work along with the FTE
- Ensuring adequate resources to meet unexpected spikes in work volume and the tight turnaround schedule
- Providing skilled and knowledgeable designers and editors
- Guaranteeing 99.0% error-free output
- Making sure all client queries were responded to quickly
- Using all the latest software applications to designing their financial reports
- Ensuring that there was adequate security for all the client’s data with Secure VPN communication: IPSec/ PPTP, McAfee Enterprise suite for virus prevention and cure with HIPS (host intrusion prevention); NAC (network access control), gateway-level anti-spyware and spam filter for Internet access & email server; URL-filtering application for surfing control; domain-level access restrictions along with group policy; restricted Internet access based on domain authentication; centralized server-based storage; file system access policy based on user authentication; 3 - 4 Mbps dedicated bandwidth for the imaging department
- Ensuring complete backup for over 40 high-end PCs, all running the latest upgraded applications
- Providing training to new recruits and existing employees in the latest technologies to competently meet the client’s requirements
- Ensuring that we provided licensed versions of the latest software to all the team members
Our ability to provide the right staff for the project gave us a solid platform to manage the project. We kept our team of FTEs informed about the client’s requirements and feedback at every stage to ensure successful completion of the project. Our actions resulted in:
- Successful completion of the project, earning the client’s appreciation.
- The client’s acknowledgment of the good work done by our team, with cost savings of 40-60% per annum.