Real Estate Video Creation for an Upmarket Realtor
The client, located in North Carolina in the United States, needed a partner to assist with the creation of promotional videos that would be featured in multiple media channels.
Located in North Carolina, the client is an upmarket realtor actively engaged in selling and renting real estate properties in the region. They wanted to create real estate videos that could help them sell and rent properties in their area of coverage. They approached Outsource2india for -
- Creation of promotional videos which were to be featured on various media platforms
- Ensuring that our real estate industry expertise was applied to their project
- Quick turnaround and a rate that fit their budget without sacrificing quality of the finished product
During the project, there were several challenges faced by the Outsource2india team. These included -
- The client was quite concerned about pricing and the relative quality of the finished product in relation to what was quoted
- As a result, the team worked hard to showcase their ability to create high-quality finished video within the timeframe requested by the client, and within their shoestring budget
To ensure quick completion of the project as per the client's specifications, the following steps were taken by the O2I team -
- A sample project was started to showcase the work process, turnaround time, and quality of the finished real estate video
- The O2I team worked on an existing project as a sample to showcase what would be done and how it would compare to existing content that had been previously developed
- A pricing arrangement was reached that fit the client's specific budget and ensured a good fit for both sides
- A dedicated resource was assigned to ensure completion of the project within the requested guidelines
The O2I team met the client's expectations both in terms of price and quality, and the client ultimately outsourced similar projects to O2I.
To learn more about video editing services from Outsource2india, contact our team today.