Provided Video Clipping and Editing 0f 100,000 Drone Videos for a Popular Italian Studio
The client is an Italian-based production company that specializes in creating exclusive videos that are distributed to companies online. Originally, the client started as a creator of affordable ads throughout Italy but has grown a list of over 1,200 customers who have benefitted from their massive library of content. With more than 100 solutions that are proven to increase sales, the client has been able to enhance its mission to help businesses of all sizes find video content that brings in more customers!
The client required clipping services for 100,000 drone videos to add to their massive library, so they found Outsource2india (O2I) online and presented the following requirements -
- Drone footage of important monuments needed to be clipped to 10-15 second video files in order to add to their library.
- They would send the partner raw footage that needed to be clipped down and then edited to ensure quality.
- The client needed 100,000 videos to be clipped within a 3-month timeframe.
Immediately, Outsource2india realized that this video clipping project would have several challenges.
- The total size of all combined files was 250 TB. The only solution to sharing such a large volume of files was to utilize FTP and massive hard drives.
- The resources needed to clip and edit 100,000 videos would be quite vast, so O2I assigned five experts to dedicate their time to this project alone.
- Some of the video footage in the raw video footage was shaky, so O2I would have to clean up the quality of those videos.
Outsource2india formed a step-by-step process that addressed all of the project's challenges. Here's a look at the details of how O2I resolved all of this project's challenges.
- All specific instructions and footage were provided by the client for review. After this, Outsource2india built an editing team to ensure all areas were covered. This team was comprised of 5 highly experienced video editing experts.
- Editors removed all shaky footage and cleaned up the clips using Adobe Premiere Pro. Each video was clipped so that they ranged from 10-seconds to 15-seconds.
- Video clips were enhanced for clarity using Adobe Premiere Pro, focusing on color, lighting, and sound.
- All clips were put through an extensive Quality Control process to ensure the best result. After this, the clips would be sent to the client for approval.
Outsource2india's team of highly skilled professionals was able to deliver top quality drone video clips to add to the client's massive stock video library. All of that was accomplished at 70% of the cost and time from doing it in-house! The client was quite pleased with the result and left stellar reviews for the O2I video editing and post-production team!
Whether you want to edit your real estate drone videos, have a custom drone video editing requirement, or any other type of video editing need, contact us today.