Outsource Online Research - In a Nutshell
Outsource2india has skilled researchers who have domain expertise in desk and web research. We understand that quality and accuracy of information are of utmost importance, which is why we adhere to stringent quality standards. Our online research services involve the extensive search of both offline and online research sources like databases.
Questionnaires should be developed and designed in the following forms -
- Prepare a draft based on the client's needs after discussing and identifying their objectives
- Create a questionnaire and offer guidance based on the outline and details provided by the client
- Use or refine the questionnaire provided by the client
While developing a questionnaire make sure -
- Questions are clear, focused, and imperative
- To determine what questions need to be asked
- Appropriate use of a structured or semi-structured approach
- Questionnaire's layout and sequence is designed
- To eliminate ambiguity
- Length and structure of the questionnaire depends on the intended audience
- Questions are relevant
Data Collection Techniques for Online Research
Popular Web Research Methods
Online research is primarily conducted through secondary research methods. Secondary research involves the analysis of information that has already been collected for a different purpose. The sources of secondary research are usually statistical data, demographic data, newspaper, magazine, articles, or research papers etc.
At Outsource2india, our web research professionals extensively use the internet to access secondary data sources, as most articles, data or press releases are available online. Our online research professionals then evaluate your political, social, economic factors. We can also conduct an assessment of your competitors and analyze your target markets.
Secondary Research Resources
Secondary research can be obtained from a wide array of resources, such as the following -
- Discussion groups
- Books and publications
- Magazines and newspapers
- Insurance companies, banks and real estate companies
- Wholesalers and manufacturers
- Libraries and other public information centers
- Media representatives
- Chamber of commerce
- Business information centers
- Trade associations
- The marketing departments of local colleges
- Federal government resources
- Regional planning organizations
Read more about the secondary research methods used at Outsource2india.
What are the benefits of outsourcing online research to O2I?
- Detailed analysis or concise answers to technology/market/customer behavior related questions, company and competitor profiles
- A dedicated team of trained web researchers
- Process-oriented approach that ensures the highest quality levels in a quick turnaround time
- Support by our market research and off-the-shelf report publishing experience, which involve an extensive usage of desk and web research sources
Let's get started. Outsource online research services to O2I now, and join our 18488 happy customers!