Transcription Automation Services to a Group of Australian Radiologists
A group of radiologists based out of Victoria, Australia contacted Outsource2india for transcription automation. This group processes STAT transcription reports for their patients manually and were looking for a service provider which could automate their process.
The Business Requirement
We were approached by one of the radiologists as they were planning to adopt new online software which could automate their transcription process. They were looking for a partner which could process reports for nearly 2000 patients a month and work as per Australian time-zone, as these reports were STAT transcriptions.
They wanted to use the latest software which was being used by the diagnostic laboratories in Australia, as it automates the radiology reports such as CTs, x-rays, etc., on the online platform. This would facilitate doctors to immediately examine and send the transcripts back to the physicians for further treatment.
The challenges faced by our team during the execution of this project were:
- Our team initially faced some difficulty getting accustomed to the new software, and took 2-3 sittings to understand its intricacies before commencing the project
- Our team had to streamline various processes in order to provide an efficient and inexpensive solution, and ensure that 2000 STAT reports were published within a month
- The VPN connectivity issues had to be sorted out
Our team of medical transcriptionists devised a solution keeping in mind the project challenges and the client requirements, which included the following steps:
- Dedicated team of subject matter experts was formed to understand the exact requirements, and automate 2000 STAT transcripts according to the client's needs
- Since the project required our team to work on the specific software, we had 2-3 sessions with the client before starting off with the work
- Team worked according to the Australian time-zone to avoid any TAT related issues
- Quality parameters were strictly followed to ensure that 2000 STAT transcripts were automated as per the desired specifications and quality benchmarks
With over 24 years of experience in the medical transcription domain, and presence of a dedicated team of healthcare experts and medical transcriptionists, we were able to deliver accurate transcripts from day one. Additionally, we were able to deliver the service quickly as our team swiftly grasped the working of the tool. Our prompt solution allowed doctors to attend to their patients rather than spending time in doing the transcription themselves.
Our efficient and cost effective services reduced the client's operational costs by almost 40%. The client was delighted with the way we handled the transcription automation, and how our team assisted doctors 24/7 via calls or emails, whenever they had any query.
Hire Us for Reliable and Accurate Medical Transcripts
If you have a similar transcription requirement for medical transcription automation services, contact Outsource2india. We are one of the leading Medical Transcription Services provider in India, and have a skilled and proficient team which can cater to all your medical transcription needs, no matter how unique they are.
Software At O2I Healthcare
Specialties HIPAA Compliance HIPAA 5010
Standards Compliance CPT Coding
Billing Process Charge
Entry Process Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process FAQs on Medical Accounts
Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing
Claims Adjudication Services Medical
Transcription Process HL7 ICD-10 Compliance
- US-based Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm Approached O2I For Medical Transcription Services
- Outsource2india Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a Leading Healthcare Company
- Outsource2india Assisted a Florida-based Medical Billing Company with ICD-10 Implementation
- Caribbean Radiologists Got STAT Reports Automation Services from Outsource2india
- Outsource2india Helped a Medical Imaging Firm with Quick Teleradiology Services
- O2I Processed Over 3000 Encounters Related to Rehabilitation Care for a Group of Physicians from Indianapolis