Case Study on Accounts Receivables Management & Medical Billing
An Urgent Care practice in Maryland.
O2I was initially approached by the clinic to take care of Account Receivables Management. The client was also facing a problem on the billing side like:
- The billing was not completed within 24 hours
- Steep Decrease in collections
- Poor quality of work done by in-house billers
The Client wanted to hand over the billing side to us in 2 months if he gets satisfied with our ability on the AR Management (we did a good job and the owner of the clinic handed over the billing part as promised).
We had to use a new software namely AdvancedMD for carrying out the operations. We got cross-trained over phone on the practice management software.
- To provide Full Service Billing.
- To handle average of 700 claims every month
The following measures were taken to improve collections and productivity:
- A dedicated Account Manager and Team were deputed to handle the clients account
- The team consisted of full time employees for medical billing, medical coding and an AR expert
- Evolved a medical billing process and an AR process to make sure that billing takes place within 24 hours
- Follow-up on denied claims
- Address issues with insurance company and get them resolved
- Maintain knowledge base of issues and solutions
TAT 98% Accuracy 40% Cost Reduction 300+ Customers 24 years Experience
Customer-oriented healthcare outsourcing is our forte. Get in touch with us
By outsourcing their medical billing functions to O2I, the CLIENT was able to:
- Witness that the average AR days were brought down from 34 to 23 days within 6 months
- Witness that the collection percentage increased from 53% to 61% within 6 months
- Have significant improvement in the cash flow as a result of increase in collection ratios
- Concentrate on patient care and see more patients, with the availability of more time, and a clutter free office
- Decrease reliance on employees and eliminate fluctuations associated with backlogged claims and employee turnover
- Increase operating efficiency and reduce administrative costs
Please see the graphs below:
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Flatworld Mortgage Solutions LLC
116 Village Blvd, Suite 220, Princeton, NJ 08540
135 Camino Dorado, Suite 7, Napa, CA 94588.
Software At O2I Healthcare
Specialties HIPAA Compliance HIPAA 5010
Standards Compliance CPT Coding
Billing Process Charge
Entry Process Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process FAQs on Medical Accounts
Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing
Claims Adjudication Services Medical
Transcription Process HL7 ICD-10 Compliance
- US-based Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm Approached O2I For Medical Transcription Services
- Outsource2india Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a Leading Healthcare Company
- Outsource2india Assisted a Florida-based Medical Billing Company with ICD-10 Implementation
- Caribbean Radiologists Got STAT Reports Automation Services from Outsource2india
- Outsource2india Helped a Medical Imaging Firm with Quick Teleradiology Services
- O2I Processed Over 3000 Encounters Related to Rehabilitation Care for a Group of Physicians from Indianapolis