Online Portal Development for a European Startup
A Finnish company with a presence in the UK and Europe contacted Outsource2india to develop an online portal for meeting-room bookings.
The client is a Finland-based company with a meeting booking platform for meeting planners and venues. Working largely in Europe, the company needed a partner who could develop their new online portal for facility and meeting room booking. Their requirements included -
- Connecting to a database of all major cities around the globe, since it was a new online portal
- Listing all available business centers, their facilitation for corporate meetings and amenities
- Searching the interface should include city, date, meeting duration, and number of attendees
- Including photographs of business centers, amenities, pricing for the specific meeting requested.
- Partnering with us to create online portals and develop necessary back-end database to support it
- Ensuring everything would be a good fit - a trial simulation platform was required in advance before starting the project
Owing to the size and scope of the project, there were some issues faced early in the development process. The client did not include the details for the visual elements in the scope of work and image dimensions were not available for use in the portal. Stretched and morphed images were an issue when the portal reached the trial bed.
To ensure proper and accurate completion of the project, Outsource2india team developed a clear process and communicated constantly with the client. This included -
- Initial trial run to ensure development process matched the specified needs of the client
- Flexibility to match the requests and needs of the images in the portal
- Data collected and entered in database underwent extensive testing and validation to ensure accuracy
- Project completed in one year to match the specification of the client
Before development of this portal, the client offered these services manually and had a large team of operators to handle specific requests. After this project, the client could accomplish more projects and requests with fewer operators, reducing the number of hours needed per day to manage a comparable workload.
The traffic to the portal increased several times over as well as it became a highly trafficked and used service. The client now has a clear edge over competitors and was highly satisfied with their results of the project.
To learn more about database development and support services from Outsource2india, contact a member of our team today.
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200,
Princeton, NJ 08540
- Outsource2india Provided Data Extraction to an Auckland-based Client
- Outsource2india Provided Scanning & Data Entry to a UK-based Software Firm
- Outsource2india Provided PDF to Excel Data Conversion for a Florida-based Professor
- Outsource2india Provided e-commerce Data Entry to Bike Accessories Seller
- Outsource2india Delivered Data Research and Extraction to Tampa-based Legal Consultants
- Outsource2india Provided Online Data Entry to Kansas-based Online Store
Data Entry Services in Philippines Choose us for highly efficient, accurate, and cost-effective data entry services Read More