Transaction Processing Services
Outsource2india (O2I) Transaction Processing services understands that the better value a business provides to its customers, the better its chances of surviving in today's highly competitive environment. Increasing customer satisfaction can be as easy as partnering with O2I. Let O2I take care of your outsourcing needs, saving your company time, money and precious resources.
Your Transaction Processing Needs
O2I's provides services to companies around the world which have realized that outsourcing non-functional areas of their business allows them to focus more on their customers. Outsourcing your transaction processing can help streamline your business processes, giving you more time to work on your company's core competencies and the satisfaction of your clients. Meanwhile, O2I is busy at work on your transaction processing and saving your organization money.
O2I's uses the latest in transaction processing software to serve the needs of a wide range of clients. O2I provides:
- Claims Processing Services
The capture of electronic information, its verification, determination of eligibility and reporting; includes such services as data mining and analysis.
- Order Processing Services
The processing of application forms (both paper and electronic) such as those for credit or debit cards. This also includes merchant processing services, such as verification, authorization, and confirmation of information.
Quality Outsourcing Services at Bargain Rates
At O2I, we pride ourselves in learning our customers' business from top to bottom, and tailoring our solutions to their specific needs. Outsourcing services to O2I can provide added value to your business in the form of time and cost savings. O2I's passion and commitment to its customers' success is what sets us apart from other outsourcing companies.
Outsourcing to O21 has many benefits, including:
- Increasing your focus on core competencies: Outsourcing to O2I allows you to focus on developing better products and services for your customers.
- Trained personnel and sophisticated technology: O2I's skilled personnel are highly-trained in transaction processing. We use only state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
- Superior project management: O2I's talented managerial staff is second-to-none. Dedicated Project Managers ensure that deadlines are met, regular status updates are sent, and open communication with the customer is fostered.
- Quality assurance: O2I adheres to a stringent Quality Control process. Once our data entry operators have finished their work, a team of professional editors checks it for grammatical and contextual errors.
Make Outsource2india Your Transaction Processing Solution
If you're looking for an outsourcing partner to help your company realize its objectives, contact us today!
- O2I's Data Management Services to A Funding Company in The US Led to Increased Business Closures
- Optimizing Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Outsource2india Provided Data Extraction to an Auckland-based Client
- Outsource2india Provided Scanning & Data Entry to a UK-based Software Firm
- Outsource2india Provided PDF to Excel Data Conversion for a Florida-based Professor
- Outsource2india Provided e-commerce Data Entry to Bike Accessories Seller
Data Entry Services in Philippines Choose us for highly efficient, accurate, and cost-effective data entry services Read More
Transaction Processing Services FAQs
What is transaction processing?
Transaction processing is information processing divided into individual, indivisible entities called transactions. Each transaction either succeeds or fails and can never be only partially complete.
How does transaction processing work?
Transaction processing generally goes through five steps: data entry, transaction processing activities, file and database processing, document and report generation, and inquiry processing.