Document Scanning Services
A recent performance cost study by a global consulting firm confirmed that in an organizational setup, on an average, employees spend over 4 hours a day looking for information they require. Is your organization facing a similar scenario? If your critical business information is lost in files and / or stored on paper, there will be a direct effect on the performance and profit level of your company.
Outsource2india is one of India's leading providers of affordable, yet high quality document scanning services. Over the last 24 years, we have carved a name for ourselves by providing our customers with the best scanning services, within a fast turnaround time and in a wide variety of image formats.
Our Document Scanning Services
We use a combination of modern and sophisticated scanning technology including Large Format Color Scanners and Flatbed Scanners to provide custom solutions as per our client's requirements. Our services include -
- Document and Image Scanning for receipts, manuals, handwritten notes, legal files, records, accounting sheets, etc.
- Automatic and Manual Indexing and Archiving functions. We also offer full-text OCR indexing apart from de-skewing (Image De-skew)
- Data Capture and Double Data Capture
- Setting up a Document Management System with the help of Document Digitization
- Full-color and black & white scanning as per client requirements
Why Invest In O2I's Document Scanning Services?
At Outsource2india, we are fully equipped to handle any type of document scanning projects and convert them into any desired image format. We are proficient in both manual data entry as well as OCR/ICR scanning methods. We can scan and transfer all information to an electronic format of your choice; including PDF, JPEG, etc. By using our fast and effective scanning services, your company can -
- Preserve important information electronically in a variety of formats
- Easily search for and retrieve information when required with the help of our indexing and archiving solutions
- Digitally store the information contained within paper documents
- Easily maintain and update information whenever required
Guaranteed Accuracy with Our 3-step Document Scanning Process
Our 3-step document scanning process guarantees impeccable quality, and includes -
- Document Organization - When we receive your paper documents, we will meticulously arrange them in a pre-defined order to make the document scanning process fast and accurate
- Document Scanning - We use high-speed Flatbed scanners to scan your paper documents. The documents, both large and small, are then monitored and adjusted according to scanning parameters, so that the best possible image is captured. If need be, we can also provide you with image only PDF formats
- Document Re-organization - Our quality assurance team will check the quality of the scanned images by analyzing the clarity and accuracy of the scanned files. If any errors are found, the documents will be re-scanned
Outsource2india's Value Proposition
We have built our value proposition as a client partner instead of a service provider, and have provided customized OCR and scanning solutions for hundreds of global clients including various Fortune 500 companies. We differentiate our services with the help of -
- Global Delivery Centers - At O2I, we set ourselves apart from other offshoring competitors by bringing our services next to your doorstep. With our global delivery centers present in the USA and UK amongst other countries, we ensure shipping time and expenditure remains to a minimum for our clients. Once the scanning process is complete, we can either directly mail the soft copy to you or place the scanned image files on our secure FTP, where you can download them
- Safety and Security - You need not have any concerns about the privacy of your documents, as your paper documents will be destroyed after the scanning process, or returned back to you, as per your requirements. Our data security protocols are extensive and thorough, ensuring all client information remains safe
- The Latest Technology - Staying on top of innovations in document scanning technology comes naturally to us. Our flatbed scanners are equipped with high-speed scanning technology and Automatic Document Feeders (ADF). Not only can we easily perform duplex scanning, but also ensure we use scanners depending on your pixel density requirements (600 PPI for documents and images, 4800 PPI for fine-detail scanning, for e.g. stamps, 35mm slides and negatives, etc.)
Choose Outsource2india for High-Quality Document Scanning Services
At Outsource2india, we keep your business goals in perspective and gain an in-depth understanding of your document scanning requirements. We then use our proven document conversion methods and innovative technology to come up with a custom solution. Our customers have been able to drastically reduce their operating cost with the help of our reliable services, which not only ensure a speedy delivery time, but also guarantee perfect, high-quality scanning for each and every document.
Partner with us for document scanning and see a dramatic increase in your profits, performance, ROI, and productivity. Get in touch with us now for a free quote.
- O2I's Data Management Services to A Funding Company in The US Led to Increased Business Closures
- Optimizing Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Outsource2india Provided Data Extraction to an Auckland-based Client
- Outsource2india Provided Scanning & Data Entry to a UK-based Software Firm
- Outsource2india Provided PDF to Excel Data Conversion for a Florida-based Professor
- Outsource2india Provided e-commerce Data Entry to Bike Accessories Seller
Data Entry Services in Philippines Choose us for highly efficient, accurate, and cost-effective data entry services Read More
Document Scanning Services FAQs
How does scanning a document work?
It's a process of digitizing a paper document by allowing a scanner to read the content using scanning hardware. A scanning tool captures texts and images as digital signals and stores them in memory.
What are the benefits of scanning documents?
The main benefit of scanning is to preserve documents that are vulnerable to damage by elements. It permanently captures a digitized version and improves document management and sharing.