Document Imaging Services
If your company has been dealing with large quantities of data, you'd know that the process of capturing data and digitizing them is a tedious and time consuming process. Data capture solutions and document scanning services provide an answer to this problem.
Document imaging usually refer to acquiring data from physical sources such as paper documents, forms, receipts, microfilms and photographs, and converting them to an electronic format, also known as electronic data capture (EDC). Converting data from physical formats to digital forms is a complex process especially if the number of documents handled is large. Through document scanning and data capture services, it is possible to digitize large volumes of documents under short timelines.
Outsource2india's data capture and document imaging services
Our data capture systems cover these business areas -
Paper to image conversion
We can convert huge volumes of paper documents into digital images of various file formats. This can be further processed and can be stored in an archived database.
Data capture and imaging from coupons, vouchers and receipts
We can capture information from sales coupons, promotional vouchers and purchase receipts.
Check scanning and imaging
Checks and legal documents contain sensitive information that needs to be handled sensibly. Converting data from checks through OCR and ICR lets you to securely store and retrieve information from them anytime.
We can collect information from forms, convert them into images and store them in a database after processing.
Microfilms, cards, magnetic tapes and photo data capture
We can capture data from sources such as magnetic storage devices and cards, and process the data into microfilms which can be retrieved at any point of time.
Birth records, municipal records and town records data entry
We can enter and digitize data from public records like birth records, municipal records and town records. These can be archived and made searchable.
Outsource2india has been working with customers of all sizes in managing their documentation needs of varying volumes. Prior to converting data, data is scanned by using high-speed scanners. This data is then processed by using OCR (Optical character recognition) or ICR (Intelligent character recognition) and the resultant data is stored in a database. This can be retrieved anytime in the future.
Benefits of outsourcing data capture services
- Save on space and filing cabinets by eliminating physical documents and converting them into digital formats. This converts to money saved on infrastructure and office equipment every year
- Reduce administrative overheads and staff costs. While dealing with traditional documents, a lot of time is spent by your staff in finding, retrieving and handling documents. In a digital format, data can be recovered at a fraction of time when compared to the traditional format. Based on the number of documents you handle the administrative costs can be staggering which can be reduced greatly with digital documents
- Never lose data again. With digitized documents, data can be stored away safely in multiple locations. This allows for greater security than paper documents
- Acquire a competitive advantage. In today's changing market, it is imperative to get your solutions out to the market before your competition. A cumbersome data management system can foil your chances of beating your competition and getting more business. A powerful document management solution can leapfrog you into better customer satisfaction and a higher competitive advantage
Partner with Outsource2india – get the India advantage!
- Over 24 years of serving customers globally
- Strong business processes and a flexible yet efficient outsourcing model
- Persistent focus on employing best industry practices and standards
- Prime importance given to business ethics and corporate governance
- We can ensure that your data and information will be safe in our hands. With our strong security systems we can ensure you a risk free outsourcing experience
- Outsource2india's database compilation has a high accuracy of 98% ensuring reliable data for your business
Contact us to outsource your document imaging and data capture services and we'll be glad to help you with your requirements.
- Outsource2india Provided Data Extraction to an Auckland-based Client
- Outsource2india Provided Scanning & Data Entry to a UK-based Software Firm
- Outsource2india Provided PDF to Excel Data Conversion for a Florida-based Professor
- Outsource2india Provided e-commerce Data Entry to Bike Accessories Seller
- Outsource2india Delivered Data Research and Extraction to Tampa-based Legal Consultants
- Outsource2india Provided Online Data Entry to Kansas-based Online Store
Data Entry Services in Philippines Choose us for highly efficient, accurate, and cost-effective data entry services Read More