An Order Processing Case Study: The Customer
The customer operates an online e-commerce business that services clients from all over the world. The customer is responsible for all aspects of the business, including:
- Sales and marketing
- Order management
- Technical support
- Customer service
An Order Processing Case Study: The Challenge
Needless to say, the customer's order processing demands were strenuous. Some of the issues the customer needed addressed included:
- Finding adequate time to build new business while managing day-to-day operations, such as order processing, invoice processing and transaction processing.
- Ensuring accurate and timely customer service. Some of the customer's goals included 24-hour turnaround times for order processing, refunds and order tracking.
- Creating capital to build an in-house customer service and administrative team and technology infrastructure.
An Order Processing Case Study: The Solution
Outsource2india (O2I) provides comprehensive Order Processing services. Our client wisely decided to employ O2I for their order processing management. Their original system handled validation of online orders, order tracking, order placement, and exceptions such as cancellations or modifications to an order. Customer service-related issues, such as refunds and product queries, were handled by the same system. To begin restructuring of the customer's order processing system, O2I immediately trained a team of dedicated order processing service specialists on the existing system.
During the early stages of the project, the customer assisted our team with hands-on training and support. This was critical to the success of the new business model. Initially, our order processing team handled inbound sales and technical support via email. Eventually the O2I team, along with the customer, developed proprietary methods of validating and authenticating online orders. As the customer was able to begin building their new customer service and administration team, O2I's order processing specialists helped train them on the new processes of the order management system.
An Order Processing Case Study: The Results
Eighteen months after O2I's order processing team stepped in, the customer's order volume increased by 300%. This was largely due to the new order-management process that was put in place, along with added assistance in the area of sales and marketing. Our team trained our customer's new customer service and administrative associates, allowing our customer more time to focus on core functions. This successful partnership across two continents allowed our customer to improve and grow its virtual business.
Read more about O2I's Order Processing Services.
Contact O2I for your Order Processing needs today!
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200,
Princeton, NJ 08540
- Outsource2india Provided Data Extraction to an Auckland-based Client
- Outsource2india Provided Scanning & Data Entry to a UK-based Software Firm
- Outsource2india Provided PDF to Excel Data Conversion for a Florida-based Professor
- Outsource2india Provided e-commerce Data Entry to Bike Accessories Seller
- Outsource2india Delivered Data Research and Extraction to Tampa-based Legal Consultants
- Outsource2india Provided Online Data Entry to Kansas-based Online Store
Data Entry Services in Philippines Choose us for highly efficient, accurate, and cost-effective data entry services Read More