Bounding Box Services for a Singapore-based Web Solutions Provider
Our Data Management related bounding box services were availed by a Singapore-based, leading web solution provider for e-commerce web publishers. After successfully adapting to the specific requirements of the customer and streamlining a few processes, we delivered close to 250,000 images a month for this customer.
Outsource2india had the opportunity to partner with one of the world's leading web solution provider for e-commerce web publishers. Based out of Singapore, the client creates visual marketing solutions which are used extensively in the e-commerce web publishing industry among consumer goods, apparels, interior design, jewelry and fashion sites to name a few. Using Artificial Intelligence powered visual recognition techniques like annotation and tagging, the primary focus is to deliver pleasant online shopping experiences and improve sales for web publishers.
Requirement and Challenges
The client approached O2I for our Data Management-related Annotation and Tagging services for creating bounding boxes for images on their customers' e-com websites. After a mutually beneficial price negotiation, the bounding box assignment was outsourced to O2I. To get the project underway there were a few challenges faced by O2I.
- Understanding bounding box concept and process from client perspective
- Adapting to client's bounding box nomenclature
- Scaling up to high volume of work - Approx. 500,000 images in 2 months
- Grappling with no process in place
- Handling too many change requests
The Outsource2india Solution
O2I took on the challenges aggressively and matched up to the client's standards and expectations. These were achieved by -
- Undergoing an unlearning process in handling bounding box
- Adapting to the new concept defined by client
- Training on client's nomenclature for bounding box, annotation and tagging concepts
- Adding extra team members to match volume of work and client timelines
- Defining proper process for systematic delivery of images
- Creating easier system to track files and changes on completed images
The client had tried Outsource2india on a trial basis to check our capabilities, skills, and quality. After recognizing O2I's solutions, there is regular inflow of work and the team has been engaged with new projects.
Overall through our bounding box services, we have helped large e-com sites improve their exposure and sales. Further, client being a leading e-com solutions provider, we have the right team with the exposure, quality, turnaround time, and cost to offer bounding box services to various e-com web publishers and retailers.
If you have a similar or any other data management requirement, contact Outsource2india today and receive efficient services at affordable prices.
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200,
Princeton, NJ 08540
- Outsource2india Provided Data Extraction to an Auckland-based Client
- Outsource2india Provided Scanning & Data Entry to a UK-based Software Firm
- Outsource2india Provided PDF to Excel Data Conversion for a Florida-based Professor
- Outsource2india Provided e-commerce Data Entry to Bike Accessories Seller
- Outsource2india Delivered Data Research and Extraction to Tampa-based Legal Consultants
- Outsource2india Provided Online Data Entry to Kansas-based Online Store
Data Entry Services in Philippines Choose us for highly efficient, accurate, and cost-effective data entry services Read More