Outsourcing Data Entry Services
Regardless of the size of your company, managing and processing data into useful information is critical. As your company grows, the job of handling growing data needs becomes increasingly time consuming and costly.
Most often than not, many companies spend large sums of money on staff salaries, overheads and expending on infrastructure in running data entry oriented tasks. This could have been invested in doing what businesses should do – making more revenue and growing.
Outsourcing data entry services could be among the safest and the most cost-effective move that your business can invest in. Data entry was one of the first things to be outsourced since a time when outsourcing wasn't such an abused word, and it has now grown to be one of the largest outsourced services.
Many companies and individuals around the world saw this opportunity and started providing offshore data entry services. Given the number of choices today, choosing the right outsourcing partner for your business can get very confusing.
Why outsource data entry?
- Save on hiring & training costs
- Save on time & effort
- Save on administrative costs
- Save on expensive software
- Save on infrastructure
Top 8 things you should ask before choosing a data entry partner
So now you've decided to outsource data entry work and stand to gain the benefits of doing so, but how do you go about choosing the right partner? Here are top 8 questions you can ask while selecting a company -
- What is the background of the company? – How big is it, how many years has it been in the business and other credentials
- Does it have the right skills and experience necessary to take up your requirements?
- Has it done similar projects in the past and can it provide references or proof of its expertise?
- Is my data secured? What systems and processes are in place to ensure that my information doesn't land in the wrong hands?
- Does the company have confidentiality and service level agreements for the service they are providing?
- Does the company have facilities to share progress of the project and communicate clearly and effectively?
- Is the company I'm dealing with honest and upfront in their communications or do they over-promise and under-deliver?
- Is the company able to clearly understand my requirements and my business goals? Is it a partner or just a supplier?
Choosing the right outsourcing partner depends not only on the work that you want to outsource, but also on the goals that you wish to achieve by outsourcing.
Top 5 benefits of data entry outsourcing
It is a well know fact that cutting costs is one the prime reasons to outsource. However there are other benefits that outsourcing provides which may be bigger than just cost reduction. Here are the top 5 -
- To focus on strategic needs - Outsourcing lets you move the focus away from less important activities to strategic tasks such as growing your business and improving customer relationships
- Gain a competitive advantage - By working with a company with specialized skills and expertise in specific areas, it gives you the competitive advantage of moving quicker through the market and acquiring a bigger customer base
- Availability of resources - Outsourcing gives you access to resources – people and systems, that wouldn't be so easily available in a local market
- Manage processes that are difficult to control - In many cases where it has become difficult and expensive to control certain processes and functions, outsourcing helps take control and frees you of managing them
- Lower operational costs - The cost of running and managing a particular task or tasks come down drastically in an outsourcing arrangement owing to factors such as resources, labor, infrastructure etc that your outsourcing partner brings in
Is Outsource2india the right data entry outsourcing partner for you?
Outsource2india has been providing data entry services to customers around the world since 2002. We understand that your requirements are unique and important and we are willing to devote our fullest in understanding and working towards them.
We can take up small and large volumes of data entry work and other data processing tasks. We have qualified and well trained teams in place that will work on your project completely. Also, our quality team works to ensure that the processed data is completely error free when it reaches you.
Try our FREE Trial Offer where you can outsource a small quantity of data entry work to us – before signing any contract.
Contact us to outsource data entry services.
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Flatworld Mortgage Solutions LLC
116 Village Blvd, Suite 220, Princeton, NJ 08540
135 Camino Dorado, Suite 7, Napa, CA 94588.
- Outsource2india Provided Data Extraction to an Auckland-based Client
- Outsource2india Provided Scanning & Data Entry to a UK-based Software Firm
- Outsource2india Provided PDF to Excel Data Conversion for a Florida-based Professor
- Outsource2india Provided e-commerce Data Entry to Bike Accessories Seller
- Outsource2india Delivered Data Research and Extraction to Tampa-based Legal Consultants
- Outsource2india Provided Online Data Entry to Kansas-based Online Store
Data Entry Services in Philippines Choose us for highly efficient, accurate, and cost-effective data entry services Read More