Outsource Webcast Transcription Services
Webcasting is a cost-effective way to prepare product / service demos, marketing materials and tutorials to educate and persuade customers and potential clients alike. Webcasts helps to show your business and how it is helpful, in addition to just telling them about it. But there are certain disadvantages as well, which thankfully, can be overcome.
Webcast Transcription Services from Outsource2india
Outsource2india offers a variety of webcast transcription services such as the following:
- Webcasts of section 508 complaints
- Webcasts of digital video/audio library hosting
- Webcasts of sports events
- Webcasts of legal proceedings
- Webcasts of interviews
- Webcasts of multiple participant broadcasts
- Webcasts of turnkey television studio conferences
- Webcasts of time-stamped audio transcriptions
The Downside of Webcasting & the Solution – Webcast transcription
Picture this – you produce great webcasts, podcasts and audio, but have found just a handful of people to listen to it? You know that webcasting is an effective tool in delivering powerful messages about your product / service to your target audience, but its power isn't fully utilized because they couldn't reach a bigger audience and perhaps, the right audience.
Webcast transcription comes to your rescue by converting your media into easily searchable and scannable text formats that you can publish in your website or provide in a CD/DVD, along with your webcast.
With a transcribed form of your webcasts you open up your business to new customers and solidify relationships with existing clients.
Outsourcing Webcast Transcription Services
Webcast transcription is being adopted in a big way by companies of all sizes wanting to improve their online business. With outsourcing, it is easier and cheaper to convert your audio and video media – quickly.
India is an attractive place you could look at in converting your webcasts to text. You have access to a large pool of resources who are English-speaking, grammatically-proficient and college-educated, that you cannot find elsewhere.
However it is equally important that your outsourcing partner in India is, reliable, has a good record, can provide customer testimonials and can 'walk the talk'. Quality and accuracy are other major concerns that you need to keep in mind while working with an outsourced firm.
Benefits of Webcast Transcription Services from Outsource2india
Outsource2india comes in with a right mix of expertise and experience necessary to take over your webcasts and other media and convert them into various text formats within a quick turn around time.
Having worked with a wide audience around the globe, Outsource2india recognizes the importance of website transcripts and we would like to work with you in maximizing the reach of webcasts. Some features of our webcast transcription service include:
- Our quality processes and accuracy rates ensure that there are no errors in the transcribed text. With stringent proof-reading and quality checks in place, human and system-errors are nullified
- A qualified team with varied levels of expertise and experience in having worked with various transcription projects will attend to minute details in converting and transcribing them into the format that you require
- We believe each customer's need is different and that is the reason why we are flexible in providing customized services for different situations and requirements
- By using the latest tools in the market, combined with our transcription and quality team, the turnaround time is greatly reduced while maintaining over 98% accuracy
We can directly download the required webcasts from your website / server and start transcribing them or you can upload them to our secure FTP server and we will download and begin the transcription process.
per audio/video minute
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates