Outsource Verbatim Transcription Services
Verbatim transcription being the most elementary form of transcription, transcribes your recording as it is, including the umms, aahs, ers, 'you knows', 'I mean', 'sort of' etc. These transcripts are usually used by universities for qualitative analysis as well as by companies conducting job interviews. The biggest application of verbatim transcription however is in the legal domain where transcribed verbatim interviews are used as evidence in lawsuits and in litigations.
Outsource2india's Verbatim Transcription Services
Verbatim transcription is one area that you want to entrust with an experienced provider. Having a keen ear for listening to the minutest detail in a recording and a knack of transcribing them quickly and accurately are important factors that determine the quality of a verbatim transcriptionist. There are two types of verbatim transcription that you can choose from:
- Word to Word Verbatim Transcription: In this type of transcription, the recording is converted without omitting anything, having no alterations after the transcript is ready. This type of transcription service is often preferred for legal transcriptions or conference transcriptions
- Intelligent Verbatim Transcription: After the transcription process, the transcriptionist edits parts of the transcript to make it more refined - abbreviations are replaced with full terms, irrelevant words may be eliminated and grammar may be corrected. This type of transcription is typically used in cases such as focus group interviews, educational transcription, business transcription or transcripts of business meetings. Since the process involved is more time consuming it is more expensive than the other type of verbatim transcription
Verbatim transcripts are intended to not only capture the subject matter of a recording but also capture the thought patterns and feelings of the person whose audio is being recorded. If you are looking for a 100% accurate representation of your audio files in various text formats, Outsource2india might just be the company you are looking for.
This involves transcribing of recorded voice data usually retrieved from tapes or other digital files like MP3 or CD- Rom into text format. This kind of a word-to–word transcription of audio content is needed in many sectors like post production transcription, captioning/subtitling, media transcription etc
Why Choose Outsource2india for Verbatim Transcription Services?
The files are sent to you in the format of your choice like Word or Word Perfect, or any other format. All our facilities have standardized the work procedures with the below mentioned features.
- Round-the-clock customer service
- Over 98% accuracy in transcripts
- 3 levels of Quality Assurance
- Digitized environment
- 24/7 and 365 days work culture
- Well trained legal and paralegal staff
- Secure 256 bit AES encryption of documents
- Regular, web based and remote log in transcription processes
- Lowest turnaround time
- Document flow management system
Outsource2india offers quality, accurate, quick TAT verbatim transcription services for digital as well as non digital audio formats like CDs, DVDs, AAc, AVI, DSS, MOV, MP3, MP4, WAV and WMA. Our reputation as a quality verbatim transcription service company gains credence when you take into account the clientele we have and the brand value we have garnered over the years. At Outspource2india we respect your right to privacy. Under all circumstances your information will be treated as strictly confidential by us.
Contact us to outsource verbatim transcription services.
per audio/video minute
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at:
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
Flatworld Mortgage Solutions LLC
116 Village Blvd, Suite 220, Princeton, NJ 08540
135 Camino Dorado, Suite 7, Napa, CA 94588.