The Different Sectors in Outsourcing
As business realities change, an increasing number of companies are looking at ways to minimize costs. Outsourcing non-core areas to a skilled vendor like Outsource2india can be a viable alternative for them. Adopting this strategy can help the business reduce costs without compromising on quality.
Today, businesses are outsourcing a diverse range of services. These range from the relatively low-skill call center services to market research and analysis, which requires expertise and skilled workers. In addition, Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) is becoming increasingly wide spread as is medical outsourcing. From healthcare providers to software developers, everyone seems eager to leverage the benefits of outsourcing.
Outsource2india – different sectors outsourcing
An outsourcing expert like Outsource2india offers a wide range of services to suit varied client requirements. These services can be classified into different outsourcing sectors. These include:
Typically, BPO services include:
- Inbound call center services – These typically include answering services that are available 24X7. Call center agents can also be trained to up-sell and cross sell services, take orders, and provide information on the benefits and features of products/services
- Outbound call center services – These include services like telemarketing services, lead generation services, and market intelligence services
- Technical helpdesk services – This includes technical after-sales support for products and services
A KPO typically provides domain-based processes and employs advanced analytical skills and business expertise, rather than just process expertise. Some research services include:
- Market research and analysis – These services help the business extract useful information that reveals current trends and provides inputs for decision-making
- Web-based market research – These services help collect information from different websites. As compared to primary research where data is directly collected from respondents, data is collected from secondary sources like government publications and newsgroups
All organizations, whether big or small, have data entry requirements. Data entry outsourcing can be divided into:
- Online data entry – These includes services such as compilation of data from websites and e-books, updating online catalogs, and creation of databases
- Offline data entry – These include services such as offline data capture, fillings of forms, forms processing, data entry from one format/version to another, MS Word document data entry, etc
IT outsourcing typically includes outsourcing of software development. This may take the form of end-to-end outsourcing where all activities related to design, development, and testing are outsourced. In other cases, only a part or portion of the overall system is outsourced for development. This is in cases where the client does not have the requisite skills or technology for the development work.
Medical outsourcing includes a diverse range of HIPAA compliant services. These include:
- Medical transcription services – These include services to transcribe information from a variety of audio sources and file formats such as MP3, MPG, MOV, DSS, WMA, etc
- Medical coding and billing services – These services are delivered using popular billing software like Medic and Lytec
- Teleradiology services - These services provide 24X7 access to qualified radiologists
Accounts outsourcing services include:
- Accounting services – These include preparation of financial statements for the statutory annual audit, cash forecasting services, and payroll services
- Bookkeeping services – These include preparation and maintenance of both day-to-day books as well as monthly and quarterly accounts. It also includes preparations of different kinds of reports like sales reports
- Financial analysis services – These include analysis of financial information such as financial statements, portfolio structures, and offer documents
These include a range of mechanical, civil, structural, and architectural services:
- Computer aided design (CAD) services to develop prototypes
- 2D drafting services
- Conversion of paper drawings into a digitized format
- Design and analysis for residential and industrial buildings
- Architectural visualization services (3D rendering or 3D animations)
- Services for evaluation and strengthening of deteriorating structures
Outsource2india – Your ideal outsourcing partner
Different businesses may choose to outsource for different reasons. Minimizing costs may be the main objective for one company. Another business may choose to outsource certain non-core activities so that it can divert its own resources to strengthening its core competencies. Whatever your specific objective, Outsource2india can develop a solution customized to your unique requirements.
Contact us to outsource your services.
Would you be interested in talking to us about your requirements?
Would you be interested in reading more?
Are you unaware about which jobs can be outsourced to India?
How and why the BPO & ITES industry is spreading geographically across India.
A look at some of the legal aspects governing BPOs in India.
Getting work done in-house or externally – what is best for your organization?
Valuable tips to help you get your message across and make the right choice.