Outsourcing to Delhi & NCR
Though Bangalore’s abundant technical talent pool has made it India’s outsourcing capital, the city of Delhi is fast overtaking Bangalore for BPO and customer support services. Delhi has better BPO and call center capabilities when compared to other Indian outsourcing locations. When it comes to outsourcing to India, Delhi is the second best choice after Bangalore. The national capital region (NCR) consists of Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon. These three cities are the best Indian outsourcing locations for product development, accounting and finance, engineering services, business analytics, customer support services and software development.
Over the past few years, Noida and Gurgaon have become significant offshore destinations due to availability of skilled resources, low labor cost, closeness to the capital, improved transport with Delhi and good international linkage. Leading global organizations such as, Dell, SAP, Accenture, Microsoft, CapGemini, Motorola, Oracle, IBM, Intel, HP, Amdocs and Siemens have set up firms in Delhi and NCR. Wipro, Infosys and TCS are some of the famous Indian IT companies in Delhi and NCR.
Why outsource to Delhi?
- Delhi along with the NCR region ranks at number two among the world’s top eight global outsourcing destinations. Most outsourcers choose Delhi amongst other Indian cities, because of its ample availability of skilled resources, robust infrastructure and international airport.
- The city of Delhi has a large number of educational institutions that attract young graduates from across India to pursue higher education in Delhi. This city has been able to give outsourcers access to 400,000 highly skilled technical graduates on a yearly basis.
- Delhi offers outsourcers with low labor cost when compared to other outsourcing destinations. The entry level labor cost in Delhi’s IT sector is as low as $320, while Delhi’s BPO sector has a low labor costs ranging from $22 to $240.
- Recent research conducted by the NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies) has shown that Delhi and NCR have contributed 18 percent of India’s total software services exports.
- Delhi and NCR have stable state governments that offer foreign investors friendly operational and business policies.
- Massive investments are going into developing Delhi and Noida’s infrastructure, because these cities are fast becoming India’s leaders in providing design and embedded services, BPO services and product development. NASSCOM strongly believes that Delhi has a lot of potential to grow and become India’s best outsourcing destination.
- The NCR region is the best place to outsource BPO, as these cities have the very best in BPO capabilities.
Five star luxury hotels in Delhi
While in Delhi on the business of outsourcing, you can enjoy luxury at its best, by staying at any one of the five star luxury hotels in Delhi. Luxury hotels in Delhi have spacious boardrooms and conference halls equipped with free Wi–Fi, fax machines, phone connections and secretarial services. You can hold meetings with prospective vendors right from your hotel.
Five star hotels in Delhi offer world class accommodation, 24/ 7 services and international gourmet cuisine. You can be assured of a comfortable stay, as luxury hotels in Delhi have modern amenities and recreational facilities like swimming pools and health clubs. Get pampered at any one of the following five star luxury hotels in Delhi:
- The Imperial
- ITC Maurya Sheraton
- Le Meridien
- Crown Plaza
- The Lalit
- Shangri–La’s Eros Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Delhi
- The Ambassador
- The Claridges
- Ashok Hotel
Tourist attractions in Delhi
Get ready to go back in time, by touring around Delhi, which is the most historic place in India. Delhi has a mixture of both the old and new. The majestic Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb are now World Heritage sites. There are also several ancient mosques and monuments. The following are some of the acclaimed tourist attractions in Delhi:
- Rashtrapati Bhawan
- India Gate and Rajpath
- Akshardham Temple
- ISKCON Temple
- Gurdwara Bangla Sahib
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Qutub Minar
- Red Fort
- Salimgarh Fort
- Chandni Chowk
- Cathedral Church of Redemption
- Jama Masjid
- Raj Ghat
- Shanti Vana
- Lotus Temple
- Purana Quila
- Jantar Mantar
- Safdarjung’s Tomb
- Lodhi Gardens
- Nizamuddin Dargah
- Sansad Bhavan
- National Museum, New Delhi
- St. James’ Church
- Connaught Place
If your firm is keen on outsourcing BPO, product development or design and embedded services, why not outsource to Delhi and tap in to the advantages that this city offers? Make a decision to outsource now.
Would you be interested in talking to us about your requirements?
Would you be interested in reading more?
Which Indian city has best resources, set-up & tops outsourcing league? Find India's 11 most preferred cities.
Bangalore, is the largest & preferred outsourcing hub with highest number of IT, R&D, electronics & software companies.
Large tech parks, low attrition rate & urban infrastructure make Kolkata ideal outsourcing hub for IT companies.
Cyberabad, is the outsourcing hub for healthcare, software testing, customer support, product development & ADM services.
Foreign investors prefer Chennai for Telecom connectivity, cheap skilled labor, inexpensive living & urban infrastructure.