A Case Study on Recruitment Services
The company is a boutique Executive Search firm that focuses on emerging technology start-up companies that are backed by venture capitalists to publicly-listed companies with billions of dollars in turnover.
- Escalating operating costs for in-house staff
- Finding and retaining research-oriented staff with business knowledge
- Management team having to juggle between business development and managing routine operations
- Creating and managing a secure HR database that is vital to the business
- Lack of established models to outsource the recruitment search process
- Designed and implemented a training program to encourage judgment induced research for extraction and abstraction of information
- Successfully transitioned the service from data entry to web research, geographical profiling and grading of the candidates according to their Industry, function and level
- Established a VPN-based operation to enable communication, continuity and ensure data security
- Enabled the client team to capture their interaction with the executives as notes on a Tablet PC, which is emailed to the team for cleaning/upload to the database in real-time
- Built a comprehensive database by cleaning and entering a backlog of resumes both inbound and invited, resulting in value creation for old redundant data
- Devised a query driven report generation to isolate candidates by geographic preference, Industry, function, level and grade
- Client's confidence and dependence on their virtual team has lead to the handover of all Executive Search work
- A dynamic HR database, wherein the client has real-time access to up-to date information
- Management time has been freed-up to focus on Business Development activities
- Built a success partnership model that has delivered considerable on-going cost savings
Contact us to outsource recruitment services.
Get a FREE QUOTE!
Decide in 24 hours whether outsourcing will work for you.
Have specific requirements? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org