Outsource Sheet Metal Design Services to Outsource2india
Does your company require efficient sheet metal design services at a cost-effective price? Consider outsourcing sheet metal design services to Outsource2india and get access to expert services at a cost-effective price.
With our years of experience and knowledge of sheet metal design, we have been able to provide our global customers with robust designs of high quality and matching international standards. We specialize in providing end-to-end services for sheet metal design by offering product design, development and optimization.
The sheet metal design team at Outsource2india has intensive experience with sheet metal components for aesthetics as well as functional design. We can help shorten lead times with reduced scrap and material costs.
Outsource2india's sheet metal design services
At Outsource2india, our team of sheet metal experts use state-of-art CAD tools, CAE tools and a systematic approach to design sheet metal parts. This enables us to provide effective services that meet customer requirements on time and within the budget.
The systematic sheet metal design approach at Outsource2india incorporates the following:
- Identify crucial design parameters and specifications
- Evaluate design services to meet customer needs
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA)
- Optimization of product design and manufacturing processes
- Cost estimates based on material, number of operations etc
- Calculation of the adequate size of corner reliefs, bend angles and radii
- Creation of 3D sheet metal model and complete 2D flat drawings
Our engineers have skills in sheet metal design using the following software:
- Autodesk Inventor
Outsource2india has experience in providing sheet metal design services to the following industries:
Contact us to outsource sheet metal design services.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SAMPLES
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.