Outsource Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Services
Your concept looks great on paper, but will it stand loading conditions in reality? You are sure that the design you have in mind will withstand the structural loading, but how will the product behave when both thermal and structural loading occur simultaneously? You have a tight budget; would you like to reduce the amount of experimental testing? Outsource2india (O2I) can help you solve these problems and meet your product requirements through detailed product testing.
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) improves product quality, and is now extensively used in the industry to verify, validate or test design, and is proven to reduce design cycle time significantly by eliminating errors. It increases product reliability through running a greater number of test cases / design configurations and helps increase confidence in a product's performance.
Our FEA Services
- Structural Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- FE Modeling
- Linear and Non-linear Static Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis
- Thermal Analysis (Steady State and transient)
- Mould Flow Analysis
Using simulation effectively will streamline the product development process and help turnaround a greater number of products within the same amount of time when compared to the traditional design process.
The Team and Approach
At Outsource2india, we have a team of qualified and experienced mechanical engineers who are capable of conducting various types of analysis such as structural (fatigue, strain, stress, and deformation), thermal (radiation, conduction and convection) fluid flow (velocity, pressure and flow) and coupled field analysis. We have worked with several global engineering companies and have provided a wide range of FEA solutions to them. A few examples of our work are listed below:
- Port design optimization for an automobile engine valve using thermal – fluid flow analysis
- Moldflow analysis to detect hotspots, pressure loss, warpage and optimization of gating and risers / runners for a consumer goods plastic part
- Normal mode analysis of a structure under thermal loading
- Critical frequency analysis of motor components under thermal and structural loading
We also work with our customers to find feasible design solutions. By integrating FEA into the design process, optimization of materials used can be done with ease. Companies in the aerospace, automobiles and biomechanical industries use our FEA services to understand how structures bend, twist or experience stress. Our FEA services include suggesting design options based on FEA results as well.
The mechanical engineers at O2I have a rich experience of over ten years in solving complex mechanical engineering analysis challenges, such as coupled field analysis and explicit dynamics. Moreover, they are well-versed in using FEA in mechanical designs. With in-depth product development knowledge, real world experimental testing skills and software tools expertise, you can rest assured that the FEA solutions our company provides come with a high degree of confidence and understanding.
Benefits of Our FEA Services
- Reduction in field failures and product recalls
- Decrease in ECOs and ECO processing time
- Increase in productivity
- Reduction in number of prototypes needed
- Reduction in physical tests
FEA Software and Tools Used at Outsource2india
We have expertise in using the following software and tools:
- MSC Nastran
Contact us to outsource Finite Element Analysis Services.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.