Shrinking margins, cost pressures and economic volatility have pushed manufacturing companies into re-evaluating their business strategies. Automation has become more of a necessity than a luxury to meet these challenges. Companies need to customize products but also keep costs low at the same time, resorting to mass production techniques. There is a close relationship between product engineering processes and automation solutions. Industrial automation solutions help in monitoring and controlling these processes. Improving quality, production efficiency and reducing overall costs are the other goals of industrial automation. Industries such as manufacturing, transportation and logistics need sophisticated systems to monitor their industrial processes in order to maintain high quality and productivity.
Areas Covered Under Industrial Automation
Proper process planning and automation can help you achieve your business goals and also stay ahead of your competitors. With a focus on your business objectives and a thorough analysis of your current processes, we, at Outsource2india, utilize both manual planning and computer aided automation techniques to help you optimize production outputs. Our services revolve around the following areas:
1. Product Development
- Product engineering
- Product data management
- Continuous Product Improvement (CPI)
- Electronic controls - motion and power
2. Manufacturing Automation / Business Process Engineering
- CAD – 2D
- 3D modeling
- Designing, enhancing, interfacing DCS systems
- In-plant SCADA systems
- Plug-in ActiveX controls
- Web-based system for remote monitoring
- Rapid prototyping
- Industrial robots / CNC / CMM
- Factory scheduling
- Lean manufacturing
- Operations planning
- Manufacturing execution systems
3. Process Automation
- Business / manufacturing process analysis
- Data management
- Business continuity planning
- Instrument and electrical systems design
- Project management
- Systems design
- Systems development and implementation
4. Factory Automation
- Control programming and software solutions
- Testing and validating control systems
- GUI / HMI
- Hardware - software integration
- Machine interfaces
- Assembly line automation
- Motion / position control algorithms
- Implementation of factory-wide controls
5. Asset Management
- Production assets maintenance
- Customized maintenance program development
- Computerized maintenance management system
6. Supply Chain Management
- Global strategic sourcing
- Supplier charge back (SRM)
- Demand and supply planning forecasting
- Sales Support
- Inventory optimization
- Logistics management automation
Outsource2india As Your Industrial Automation Services Partner
We provide end-to-end industrial automation services to manufacturing companies worldwide. Since 2002, we have helped engineering firms in developing scalable solutions to reduce cost, improve productivity and minimize economic risks. Our business outsourcing expertise, along with strong technical know-how, has helped us provide low cost solutions without compromising on quality and efficiency. It is this premise that has helped us build successful relationships. Other aspects of our services that you should know:
- Over 12 years of experience in providing outsourced business services including strong focus on mechanical engineering services
- Capable automation team comprising of mechanical engineering experts, project managers, IT architects, quality analysts and domain specialists
- Modular approach to projects; reducing overall investments considerably
- Experience of having worked with industrial standards such a ASME, ASTM, ISO, SAE, ANSI, BS, DIN and MIL
- Multiple levels of systems and physical security initiatives
- Strategic global delivery centers located across the globe
Contact us to outsource industrial automation solutions.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.