Outsource Structural Engineering Design Services to Outsource2india
At Outsource2india, we understand that Structural Engineering Services require knowledge of industry standards, innovation, well-trained engineers and extensive domain experience. We undertake conceptual, preliminary and detailed design projects in the areas of Structural Engineering Design and analysis. While endeavoring to maintain international standards in quality, our structural engineering team strives to reduce product design cycle time as well as ensure cost effectiveness.
No project is too small for us, we offer services for the smallest part of your project and you can bring us in at any stage of the project.
We are conversant with major international building codes and practices and can work proficiently for almost all nations. Listed below are the prominent codes that we follow:
- IBC 2009, UBC 1997, ASCE 7-05, CBC 2007
- Concrete: ACI 318-05
- Masonry: ACI 530-05
- Steel: AISC 360-05, AISC 341-05, AISC 358-05, API-650, FEMA 350
- Wood: NDS 2005
- Telecom Industry: TIA-222F, TIA-222G
- 2005 NBC
- Steel: CISC
- Concrete: CSA A23.3
- Loading: BS-6399
- Concrete: BS-8110, BS-8666
- Steel: BS-5950
We support all phases of the structural engineering design process, right from design and modeling to analysis of pre-existing designs and construction documentation.
O2I's Structural Engineering Services include:
1. High rise structures
We carryout both design and analysis for all types of residential and commercial buildings using industry standard design and finite element tools. We also use tools built in-house.
Type of structures we cover are:
- RCC structures
- Steel structures
- Composite structures
- Prefabricated building systems
2. Industrial Structures
Our team has an experience in a wide array of industrial projects including load bearing structures and machine foundations for vibrating equipments. Typical industry segments include but are not limited to:
- Chemical plants
- Oil refineries
- Composite structures
- Power generating units
- Printing press facilities
- Steel production & allied industries
- Equipment foundations
3. Custom Homes
We have carried out analysis and design of numerous custom homes in the USA using applicable codes and standards for locations in the US which include California, Georgia, Virginia and Arizona.
- Timber homes
- Masonry / RCC homes
4. Retrofitting & rehabilitation of existing structures
We provide services for evaluation and strengthening of deteriorating structures.
- Strength evaluation using NDT in the US
- Rehabilitation of heritage buildings
- Seismic retrofitting
- Epoxy treatment
- FRPC wrapping
5. Finite Element Modeling and Analysis
We carry out finite element analysis for structures using industry standard software tools.
6. Peer review
We also undertake peer review work for analysis and design carried out by others. We do this by verifying the structural model and results of others or by doing a completely independent analysis depending on the client's requirement.
Structural Engineering software that we have expertise in:
- STAAD Pro
- Rebar CADS RC
- S-Frame / P- Frame
O2I's Structural Engineering Design Methodology
- We undertake conceptual, preliminary and detailed design projects and are enabled by our well-trained engineers and extensive domain experience.
- Our project engineers, electrical and structural designers will work with your primary contact to complete the structural design package required.
- Our engineers will adapt their structural analysis approach to conform to your requirements and structural standards. This will allow the input of information in the form of an easy-to-use graphical interface and intuitive input methods such as sample AutoCAD drawings.
- We also work with your engineers to develop design standards and a communication plan that will ensure consistent, repeatable and high quality performance on all such projects, now and in the future.
- The end result will be complete structural detail drawings, layout of plans, elevation, section and legends in 2D or 3D formats as per requirements.
- The result is a seamless flow of information in the form of graphical and tabular output.
Why outsource Structural Engineering Services to O2I?
- Our designers and engineers offer a full range of drawings in 2D or 3D format, using the most current releases of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, ADT, Microstation, and STAAD.
- Our outputs are usually in CAD file DWG format, although when utilizing Microstation, the format will be in CAD file DGN type.
- Furthermore we can also use the latest cutting edge software such as RAM, ROBOT, S FRAME, PRO-STEEL & X-STEEL.
- However, if you want us to utilize your custom software package instead, we would be happy to do so if it would better benefit your project.
- We are a company that understands the dynamics of outsourcing and have vast amount of expertise garnered over 12 years now.
- Our engineers are well trained and have an expansive amount of industry rich experience, enabling them to meet the international standards of structural analysis and design.
- We are equipped with state of the art infrastructure and cutting edge technology including sufficient bandwidth, which is compatible with the requirements of outsourcing.
By outsourcing Structural Engineering Services to Outsource2india, you can benefit from high-quality services at low operating costs.
Outsource your Structural Engineering Services to O2I.
Just fill up our inquiry form and we will get in touch with you in 24 hours.