Oil and Gas
The energy industry (including oil and gas) is both engineering-intensive and labor-intensive in nature, making cost reduction a part of the business mandate. Since the last few years, oil and gas companies have endured tumultuous times. While upstream energy companies are coping up with the increasing commodity prices and competition for oil reserves, downstream energy firms are finding it difficult to contend with declining margins and refining capacity problems. Decline in production, increasing exploration costs and demand-supply volatility have only added to the troubles. Energy companies are looking to decrease costs across the board, in a move to consolidate company-wide spending.
Another key area that energy companies are looking to overcome is talent shortage. Due to cost pressures, they are forced to innovate and adopt newer technologies. This investment is not only for the engineering function of an energy firm, but for other low priority areas as well. Outsourcing non-core areas of mechanical engineering is seen as a key driver in cost control and also a potent tool for expanding into core business functions.
Since 1999, Outsource2india has been working with manufacturing companies worldwide, including a host of energy companies, in all areas of the energy value chain. We have combined technology and domain expertise to help companies improve efficiency, reduce costs and integrate disparate systems.
Outsource2india’s Engineering Services for the Oil and Gas Industry
Our services include the following:
- Upstream Services
- Operations strategy
- Work order planning
- Maintenance planning and management
- Downstream Services
- Marketing / sales automation and management
- Supply chain management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Operations management
- Logistics planning and management
- Project management
- General Management
- Supply chain effectiveness
- Performance benchmarking
- Operational excellence
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Design, Development and Support
- Reverse engineering
- Concept design
- 2D/ 3D modeling (CAD)
- Design automation
- Tool, dies and fixture design
- Development of technical reports and manuals
- Plant layout design
- Factory automation
- Piping design
- Process planning
- Design of electrical and plumbing structures
- CAM / CAE support
- CNC / CMM programming
Get the Outsource2india Advantage
- Over 12 years of experience in providing mechanical engineering services in oil and gas industry
- Professional team consisting of mechanical engineering experts, project managers, quality analysts and domain experts
- Effective communication, project management and performance management of every assignment
- In-house project management tool ensures automation of various tasks in a project, which results in improving productivity
Contact us to outsource mechanical solutions for the oil and gas industry.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SAMPLES
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.