Aerospace and Aviation
The aerospace industry is slated to become one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Unfortunately, it is also experiencing numerous multi-faceted challenges such as increasing operating costs and reduction in revenue-per-person in the passenger segment. Stiff competition among major players in the aviation industry has now shifted the focus to innovation, cost effectiveness and outsourcing.
Outsourcing in the aviation industry has come a long way from the low-end projects undertaken in the early 1990s, which involved the basic use of computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM). At the turn of the millennium, the global aerospace and aviation industry began to realize that outsourcing to countries like India held many advantages.
Services That are Currently Outsourced to India
While outsourcing to India has become a notable trend, the number of activities being outsourced is growing by the day. Our domain expertise in the aerospace and aviation industry includes concept, design and analysis for a wide range of aircrafts. We provide the following services in the aerospace and aviation industry:
- Linear and non-linear FE modeling and analysis
- 2D drafting and 2D design services
- 3D modeling
- CAD conversion services
- CAD migration services
- Drawing conversions
- Legacy data conversion
- Research and analysis outsourcing
- Casting services and design
- Sheet metal design services
- Embedded software development
- Offshore technical support services
- Surfacing services
- Software development and testing
- Research and development
- Mechanical designing
- MRO value chain automation
- Business transition system
- Safety critical systems development
- On-board / Non-critical systems development
- Process definition
- CNC / CMM Programming
- Production management
- Tooling design
- Structural analysis of aircraft structures (ribs, spars)
- Rigid and flexible body dynamics simulations
Areas Covered in the Aviation Industry
Outsource2india has a large number of skilled engineers who are competent to work on different aircrafts such as Light Passenger Aircraft, Jet Trainers and Helicopters, besides others. They are also positioned to effectively serve the aerospace industry in the areas of:
- Product design and development
- Embedded systems
- Product Life Cycle (PLC) management
- IT solutions
- Full Life Cycle safety / mission-critical software solutions
- Onboard software and hardware development
- Testing and integration
- Verification and validation
Tools and Technologies Used at Outsource2india
- ICAD Frameworks
- CAT Script
- VB Script
- Scripting for all major CAD / CAE tools
Advantages of Outsource2india’s Mechanical Engineering Services
By outsourcing your mechanical engineering services to us at Outsource2india, you would enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to a large pool of highly-trained engineers
- Time-zone advantage
- Reduction in development costs
- Improved operating efficiency
- Boost in innovation
- High speed development
- Reduced time to market
- Cost competitiveness
Based on a domain expertise spanning almost a decade, our mechanical engineers offer modular service concepts, ranging from conceptual design to detailed design and analysis.
Thus, in the years to come, India seems to be a bright beacon for attracting a growing clientele in the aerospace and aviation industry.
Contact us to outsource mechanical engineering services in the aerospace and aviation domain.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.