Outsource 2D Drafting Services
Do you have a concept in mind and would like concept drawings made? Does your company need help with any aspect of mechanical drawing or making manufacturing drawings from entire assemblies that are already in 3D formats to 2D CAD? Would you like to add Geometric Dimensioning and tolerance information, associate notes, annotations and Bill of Material to an engineering drawing? Would you like to use the flexibility that parametric modeling can bring to managing design or configuration changes to your product?
All these can be done through well executed drawings and drafting services by teams who have a good understanding of product design and manufacturing. Mechanical engineers at Outsource2india (O2I) have a broad domain understanding of diverse industries as well as manufacturing and prototyping knowledge. We can help you with most of your 2D drafting and 2D drawing requirements or simply convert from 2D CAD to 3D and vice versa.
What kind of value addition can O2I make while providing CAD drafting services to you?
Nowadays mechanical drawings need to be readily editable, easy to archive, search, reproduce and modify. They should be easy to integrate with parts and assemblies; should lend flexibility and should speed up the CAD design process. They need to be easy to modify with revision control, linked annotations and should offer greater control of the design cycle through parametric drawing approach and layer management. CAD is used in the design of tools and machinery and in the drafting and design of all types of architectural and engineering drawings.
O2I's engineers can offer seamless drafting services by delivering CAD drafting and design projects that have used the features mentioned above, and have even improved the efficiency of many of our customers' design processes!
Read more about the benefits of outsourcing mechanical 2D drafting services.
Advantages of Using Electronic Drawings
- Savings in physical space used to store drawings
- Savings in resources needed to archive and manage drawings
- Ability to retrieve mechanical drawings faster and edit / modify them
- Ability to show greater detail quickly through exploded and sectional views
- Ability to change associated parts according to change in one part
- Ability to communicate drawings through e-mail, WebEx, etc.
Our company has expertise in computer aided design and drafting through tools like AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, Pro/Engineer, Unigraphics, CATIA, SolidEdge and I-Deas software, and are proficient with automation tools like Visual LISP and VBA programming. Our mechanical engineers come from domains like Aerospace, Automobile and Marine, Food processing, HVAC, Piping and ducting industries and Healthcare devices.
Perhaps what differentiates us is our project management, normally the weakest link in outsourcing drafting services. Project planning, reviews, communication and documentation are carried out to deliver high quality drafting and design services.
Contact us to outsource 2D drafting and 2D drawing services to Outsource2india.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.