Outsource 3D Modeling & 3D Mechanical Drafting Services to Outsource2india
3D opens up a world of design that is otherwise hard to access. Working with designers and engineers to attain the best possible CAD designs, 3D designs or 3D models is one of the objectives of Outsource2india.
3D visualization of CAD tools brings life and clarity into the design objectives with respect to interference, clearance, tolerance aspects, aesthetics and helps communicate ideas more effectively.
3D modeling is the technical art of developing a mathematical, wire frame representation of any three-dimensional object. 3D models could be displayed as an image in print using a process called 3D rendering or used in a computer simulation.
Simply put, CAD design is the use of computer technology for the process of design and design-documentation. A 3D design is usually used by individuals and companies in the field of architecture and engineering work. 3D CAD technology provides a challenging creative environment. 3D CAD provides opportunities for the elimination of inherent inefficiencies in existing work flows or practices.
3D Modeling and Rendering services from O2I include:
- Wire frame geometry creation
- 3D parametric feature based modeling, Solid modeling
- Freeform surface modeling
- Automated design of assemblies, which are collections of parts and/or other assemblies especially for engineering design
- Validation/verification of designs against specifications and design rules
- Bi-directional parametric association (modification of any feature is reflected in all information relying on that feature; drawings, mass properties, assemblies, etc.)
- Kinematics, interference and clearance checking of assemblies
- Sheet metal
- Inclusion of programming code in a model to control and relate desired attributes of the model
- 3D models/assemblies from 2D details/assemblies
- 3D rendering of full-fledged manufacturing drawings
- 3D sectional views and CAD models
- 3D model exploded assembly views
- 3D design models using reverse engineering methodology
Outsource2india offers 3D modeling and rendering services to different industries like:
- Packaged Food
- Electronic and consumer goods
- Medical devices
- Marine vessels
- Process industries
- General engineering
3D Modeling software used at O2I
Outsource2india's 3D modeling team has expertise in 3D modeling and can create CAD models using tools like AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, Pro/Engineer, CATIA and I-Deas. All version requirements of customers can be met to create 3D models. We can work on all versions of the software, according to the requirements of the customer.
Benefits of outsourcing 3D Modeling Services to O2I
- Improved overall prototype visualization of CAD models - Communicates concepts to varied audience
- Better depiction of engineering designs
- Experience in usage of international standards and best practices in 3D modeling services
Read more about the Benefits of Outsourcing Engineering Services to O2I.
Outsource your 3D modeling and 3D mechanical drafting services to Outsource2india
Just fill up our inquiry form and Outsource2india's Client Engagement Team will get in touch with you in 24 hours.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SAMPLES
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team functioned as an extended team for an oil & gas company. We helped them complete the project in record time, resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- Our FEA Services team has successfully completed FE Analysis and assisted in validation and certification of equipment used in offshore applications.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is involved in updating the current database of drawings in different CAD platforms and converting the same to a common CAD platform for a client.
- O2I's Mechanical Engineering team is working on creation of 2D CAD drawings for a large European food and beverage industry.
- We are providing Virtual Assistant services for Engineers and Consultants, supporting the in-house Engineering team in gathering Engineering Data for a large mass lift company.
- Our Engineering team is providing tool design assistance to a large shipping company.
- We are assisting a precision component manufacturer to convert large volumes of hand sketches to editable CAD files.
- Our Mechanical Engineering team is assisting a food and beverage company with re-engineering existing machinery and finding better design alternatives.
- The Mechanical 3D Product Animation team provided a scope break-up for 180 seconds of animation for an engineering consultancy & contracting company.
- Our CAD services team is providing design and documentation solution to a large precision component manufacturer in the Europe.
- Our Engineering team is currently executing a Reverse Engineering project for high precision components at our facilities.
- The Engineering team is involved in concept design of mass lifting components for a large shipping company.
- Our Mechanical Engineers completed a CAD conversion project for a large consulting firm in record time while also ensuring the highest quality.
- Our Engineers and styling experts are working on providing assistance to our client in restoring vintage vehicles.
- The Mechanical Engineering team is updating 3D models and conversion of the same models to different modeling platforms for an F&B company.
- Our team is helping an automotive company to customize product display of automotive components.
- The Engineering team at O2I is executing concept design of equipment used in the agricultural industries.
- We are assisting a large aerospace company in converting a large number of hand sketches to CAD drawings.